Injection molders and designers can use the TritanMoldIt mobile app to get the best results from Eastman Tritan™ copolyester. Its wealth of practical information can also be useful for designing, molding, processing, and fabricating other engineering polymers—for consumer and medical products.
This new interactive application is from Eastman Chemical Company, the experts behind the technical information center TritanMoldIt.com.
The TritanMoldIt mobile app is designed for molders by molders. It includes:
- Practical guides packed with information to help you every step of the injection molding process—from part and mold design through secondary operations and troubleshooting
- Data sheets with technical details on more than 25 formulations of Tritan
- Easy-to-follow video resources
Two interactive calculators are available, both allow calculations in either English or Metric units:
- Drying time: Based on individual inputs, you can calculate recommended drying time and dryer size.
- Residence time: This calculator will provide you with the polymer melt residence time, shot capacity utilization, and other useful process information based on your equipment size, tool configuration, part weight, and cycle time.
ASK THE EXPERT
You have direct access to a Tritan expert—for the answers to all your questions about injection molding Eastman Tritan™ copolyesters.
Eastman invites molders and designers to make the TritanMoldIt mobile app an even more valuable resource.
The app makes it easy for you to dive deeper into applications, successes, and the latest tips for molding Tritan.
Use the TritanMoldIt app to turn your smartphone or other mobile device into a technical information center for injection molding.
General performance improvements.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- 76.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Eastman Chemical Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.