SHOW OFF YOUR SMARTS ** Challenge your friends and family to a trivia competition, and prove how smart you are!
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN ** Who says trivia isn't useful? You will keep your brain sharp with Trivia Crack 2. We have thousands of challenging trivia questions for you!
COLLECT CHARACTERS ** Collect our original characters to level up and win amazing prizes!
BECOME A TRIVIA EXPERT ** Answer questions in our 6 categories: Art, Science, History, Entertainment, Sport and Geography, and show how smart you are!
CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM ** Join a team of Trivia experts, or create your own and climb the rankings. Lots of prizes await!
FULLY RENOVATED GRAPHICS ** Enjoy our beautiful animations and environments, with sharper colors than ever!
- Play with your friends and family
- Sharpen your brain with thousands of challenging questions
- Join a team or create your own
- Exchange items with your friends
- Enjoy our fully renovated graphics!
TRIVIA CRACK 2 ALSO INCLUDES
- Hundreds of thousands of questions
- More than 20 languages
- Millions of active users to challenge
- User-created questions
- And loads of fun, completely free!
What are you waiting for? Download the game now and become the smartest in town!
- Subscribe and get benefits only for members.
- Subscriptions start at USD 4.99 monthly. 3-month subscription is USD 11.99 USD and annual subscription is USD 39.99*.
- Enjoy a 7-day free trial. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and period as the chosen package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to access VIP deals for the duration of the subscription.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes Account Settings. However, you won’t be able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP Membership.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in USD
For more information, visit www.triviacrack.com
Have questions? Need troubleshooting? Find help at support.etermax.com
Join our community!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/triviacrack
- Twitter: @triviacrack
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/triviacrack
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/triviacrack
- Visual improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I think it’s even worse than yesterday.
There’s way too many incredibly intrusive ads. It’s after every missed question and I lose a life if I miss a question too. The questions are horribly written and I believe at least half the questions I’ve been asked have been wrong. I can’t even report the question anymore like we used to in the first one. Everything about Trivia Crack 2 could’ve been added to the original app. If you would’ve just fixed the bugs in the first one and added some new features, this would be a 4/5 star review. I also didn’t appreciate being forced to play against a “random” person in the tutorial (who I’m half sure was a bot) instead of my actual Facebook friends. I think my biggest complaint would be the 30 second ads during tower duels though. Are you serious? It takes away my time and half the time your stupid ads don’t even work and freeze my phone; I’m either forced to close the app completely and resume the tower duel or hope the ad corrects itself before I run out of time. Why would you even put ads in the middle of a competition like that? No respect for this company or the horrid monetization of what could be an actually fun game. I also think it’s a bit stupid that I can’t do tower duels against my own friends. I feel like I should delete and just stick to the original but this company has almost turned me away from that one too.
I have played the original for a long time and happily paid the 3 bucks to turn the ads off. This new version is cluttered and adds nothing to the core gameplay. It’s almost a carbon copy of the original, with a few extra animations that any decent programmer could have made in a few days, and a couple of extremely minor tweaks to the original formula, but now they have the audacity to expect someone to pay 40 dollars a year to remove the ads. It’s a clear money grab and is an absurd amount of money for some time wasting app. They try to entice you with the fact that this 40 dollars gets you unlimited lives and vague discounts that they give no details on, but here’s the thing: if you’re a casual player like I assume most people are, and aren’t dumping hours a day into it, the unlimited lives are irrelevant, and the discounts are just another way of saying “we know you already paid 40 bucks, but give us more of your money ;)” I have completely lost respect for Etermax and what used to be an honest, fun game. If you have any sense, stick to the original until they shut it down so they can make more money. Have fun raking in the cash you selfish jerks
As a happy player of the original trivia crack (without ads!) for many years I forgot just how bad the ads are implemented. That’s why when I first booted up trivia crack 2 I was surprised at how intrusive they really are! “It won’t really matter though” I thought, as I planned to drop a few bucks to remove ads just like I did before. I was absolutely shocked to see that they are charging $40(!) a year as the SOLE option to remove ads. That’s insane! The developer has two options, either make ads much less intrusive where you aren’t forced to watch an ad for like 10-20 seconds after every turn (not to mention the constant banners), or actually sell the no ad upgrades for a reasonable price. I would HAPPILY drop $5 to remove ads, but I cannot and will not support the pure greed that is a $40 a year “membership” as the only way to get rid of ads. Coupled with the fact that the real improvements making the game noticeably more enjoyable than the original seem to be pretty scarce, and I think I will just be sticking to the original for now until they fix this problem, and I’m sure I won’t be the only one.
Hello, we thank you for your comment and we'll take it into account in order to keep improving. Keep in mind that acquiring the VIP Membership will not only provide you with the benefit of playing ad-free, but also you'll have infinite lives and packs with incredible discounts. Have a great day!
- 507.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Etermax S.A. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Membership - Monthly $4.99
- Head start pack $1.99
- Trainee pack $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.