SHOW OFF YOUR SMARTS ** Challenge your friends and family to a trivia competition, and prove how smart you are!
TRAIN YOUR BRAIN ** Who says trivia isn't useful? You will keep your brain sharp with Trivia Crack 2. We have thousands of challenging trivia questions for you!
COLLECT CHARACTERS ** Collect our original characters to level up and win amazing prizes!
BECOME A TRIVIA EXPERT ** Answer questions in our 6 categories: Art, Science, History, Entertainment, Sport and Geography, and show how smart you are!
CREATE YOUR OWN TEAM ** Join a team of Trivia experts, or create your own and climb the rankings. Lots of prizes await!
FULLY RENOVATED GRAPHICS ** Enjoy our beautiful animations and environments, with sharper colors than ever!
- Play with your friends and family
- Sharpen your brain with thousands of challenging questions
- Join a team or create your own
- Exchange items with your friends
- Enjoy our fully renovated graphics!
TRIVIA CRACK 2 ALSO INCLUDES
- Hundreds of thousands of questions
- More than 20 languages
- Millions of active users to challenge
- User-created questions
- And loads of fun, completely free!
What are you waiting for? Download the game now and become the smartest in town!
If you subscribe now, you can:
-Play without ads
-Get endless lives
-Obtain special packs and discounts.
- Subscriptions start at USD 4.99 monthly. 3-month subscription is USD 11.99 USD and annual subscription is USD 39.99*.
- Enjoy a 7-day free trial. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and period as the chosen package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to access VIP deals for the duration of the subscription.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings in your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off auto-renewal from your iTunes Account Settings. However, you won’t be able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a VIP Membership.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in USD
For more information, visit www.triviacrack.com
Have questions? Need troubleshooting? Find help at support.etermax.com
Join our community!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/triviacrack
- Twitter: @triviacrack
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/triviacrack
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/triviacrack
We implemented more improvements! This time you will see a beautiful renovated design.
Now there's a news feed section! Here you can keep yourself up to date.
We have included new and exclusive items in the shop. They are updated daily, don't miss out on them!
Ratings and Reviews
Yes, it’s a fun way to increase your nollege, and to quiz your family and friends, but there are WAY TO MANY ADDS ! I loved this game at first, but it’s really agravating now. I loved to play against people and get winning streaks, but when I go to play, half the stuff isn’t available and when it’s tells you you can win another turn or something with watching an add, it doesn’t ever give you the reward. It tells you to come back later to collect it, but no, no I tell you, it doesn’t let you ever get it! Maybe it’s just my phone, or something , but even if it gave you the reward, why would you want to wait??? If it says you can get it by watching a video, why do I want to have to wait after!? It makes no sense! Yes, your probably saying :” if you don’t want the adds, why won’t you just pay the 3$ to get rid of the adds?” Well, who would? I don’t want to spend my money on something that I’m not even sure is a good deal! The idea is good over all, but, to have to use your coins just to play a round , that seems absolutely absurd! And the running out of lives thing, that’s really what I would call annoying! You have to buy lives just to be able to play 10 rounds in a row. Also, the characters that give you lives every day doesn’t seem like a good idea- just saying!! I was going to give this game one star, but then I realized that it truly was the beginning of a good game so, well, maybe it will improve .
“An error occurred”
Developers and gamers, please read.
I just downloaded this app and tbh, I didn’t like it right away, even though I just clicked...why? I’m glad you asked! Well I put in my email address and clicked “ok” but then a bubble appeared and it stated “sorry an error occurred, we will try fixing it soon” we’ll it said something like that, anyway...I tried again the next day and the same thing happened. I deleted the app then a month later( or today ) I tried again but it said the same thing “sorry but an error occurred, we will try fixing it soon”. I got enraged and I decided to write this review, there is nothing wrong with my phone and I personally think that it was the app, hopefully the same thing doesn’t happen with whoever is reading this, and I’m pretty sure it is not gonna happen because all my friends had it working correctly, maybe it is just my phone, but like I said before, my phone is perfectly fine and I have downloaded the first version of this and it worked fine. I’m sure I’m not the only one that this has happened to, but I know that this doesn’t happen often to others. I don’t know why this has occurred and again, I downloaded the first version and it worked fine.
Buggy Cash Grab
The title says it all. Even the developers know this is true. It isn’t really different at all from the first Trivia Crack. Except now be prepared to watch ads to literally do anything. I get it, it’s a free app and they make money with ad space, but this is excessive and I think it might be a reason why the game freezes up and crashes frequently (which is especially annoying when you're doing a real-time trivia match). Moreover, during a real-time battle where the whole point is to answer questions quickly, get ready to randomly sit through a 30 second ad as your time ticks away and your opponent shoots ahead. They removed the statistics function from the first trivia crack (probably because they got found out for having fake bot players for users to play against). You also can’t compare your rank with your friends to show off, which kills off some of the competitive feel. I played this game for a good while and got to about level 120 but the frequent app freezing and excessively ads UNNECESSARILY interfere with the game too much and I’m just over it. I love trivia and the idea behind the game, but I’m not gonna shell out monthly payments to simply not have annoying interferences.
- 391.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Etermax S.A. 2018
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Membership - Monthly $4.99
- Head start pack $1.99
- Trainee pack $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.