This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
TRN.TRAK: A Strength Training & Gym Logging App
Trn.Trak is an iPhone app geared towards logging, balancing, and improving strength training. New workouts are defined from previous ones, allowing you to easily log results, improve on what you did last time and of course throw in variations next time. Schedule your training / gym days and be reminded with a quick body overview to visualize/balance your training routine.
- Clean, Simple, Non-Bloated Interface
- Weekly Schedule for Simple/Frequent Adjustment
- Visual Body Map of Muscles Due
- Workout Notifications/Reminders
- Overview & Progress of Workouts
- Pre-filled Workouts (start where you left off)
- Quick Tab through Sets/Reps (voted best feature!)
- Add/Remove/Sort Lifts Quickly during Workout
- Add Custom Lift Names Quickly
- Connect with Friends
- Friend Notifications (motivating you when they log)
- Friend Activity (compare results & new routine ideas)
- Share Completed Workouts (Social Networks, etc)
We’re not interested in being the next all-encompassing gym-swole-bicep-busting app. We’re interested in challenging the quality of strength training, gym logging, weightlifting apps with simplicity and design. Its important for us to focus on you the user first, so please feel free to use our in-app feedback feature, we’re open to ideas and want to know priority features you need to continue your training, we’re listening!
What's New in Version 0.9.6
- Cosmetic / UI / UX Improvements
- Metric Units
- Share your Full Workout Activity
- View Friend's Workouts
- Body Weight Tracking
- Updated Notifications
As an athlete I’m looking for something more than just doing curls. I focus a lot on compound movements and things that are a bit more creative. This app lets me easily customize lift names instead of having to painfully sort through a huge list of predetermined ones. Once you get over some of your initial workouts, entry/logging becomes super easy as the app starts workouts with what you did last, so you sorta check them off or make your adjustments.
I mean, just look at it… have you seen a gym logging app this slick? Not only is the design great, but they really put some thought into making it easy to use and manage. I don’t use it as much for motivation, but more so for just journaling my lifts and tracking any gains I make. Great app for someone like me that already has a routine and doesn't want the app to get in my way.
Exercise organization at it's best!
I was a bit skeptical sbout the social aspect of the app but believe it or not, its actually really motivating to see my close group of friends logging workouts and getting their updates. Logging is super easy I can quickly tab thru all my sets and create new ones. Definitely your all in one exercise tool for organization and motivation!