By Oleksandr Yakubchyk
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Troga - Translate. Forget. Recall. Repeat.
Troga works with Yandex.Translator API that supports 93 different languages.
You can improve your vocabulary by translating words and phrases and setup reminder in the preferences to let Troga remind you some random translation from your translation history.
Troga was created to be convenient to work with hotkeys:
• CMD+F - add/remove current translation into the history list
• CMD+S - show the list of source languages
• CMD+D - show the list of target languages
• CMD+N - swap translation direction
Troga supports VoiceOver
- Dictionary. 28 translation directions
- Text translation into 93 languages
- Spell checker
- Translation reminder
- iCloud Sync
- Extensions for Alfred and PopClip
What's New in Version 1.8
• a few translation directions were removed because of Microsoft have changed their Translator API. It might be back in a next version.
• fixed a crash if translate without an Internet connection.
• fixed a few minor issues