You can’t miss this! The latest crazy installment of Troll Face Quest is finally here! Never heard of Troll Face? With more than 33 million installs worldwide, this series is insanely successful! This time you’re taken on a hilarious journey where you’ll solve brain-teasing puzzles and try to make sense of impossible situations while trolling the most famous video game characters in history.
To spare their embarrassment, we’re not mentioning any names here, but the heroes of first-person shooters, Italian plumbers, fruit-craving ninjas, fearsome orcs, candy-clogged puzzles and innocent test subjects trapped in labs filled with portals won’t escape Troll Face’s ridiculous pranks.
TROLL OR BE TROLLED?
How do you make sense of a world that makes no sense? Is it crazy, or are you just crazy? Try to keep it together as you work your way through more than 30 wacky levels, or lose it when you get trolled for the umpteenth time.
• 30+ totally crazy levels that will make you LOL
• Experience new controls
• Unlock wacky achievements
• Conquer the global leaderboard
• Play anytime, anywhere no wi-fi needed
So whether you’re a young gamer hooked on the latest and greatest MMORPG or a less young one filled with nostalgia for the days when the NES, Game Boy and Mega Drive reigned supreme, you’re sure to get a kick out of Troll Face Quest: Video Games.
We love your feedback! What’s your favorite level? Let us know in the reviews!.
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good Game But I Can’t Play It😤😤
I beat level 8 and it says watch an add to continue. I did what it said nothing happened. I tried again still nothing. I tried one last time and to nobody’s surprise nothing happened after that I was done with the app. I don’t know if it was just a lag for me or it happens to everyone. If it happens to you please comment on this. Thanks for reading.
So many adds
I really like this game but there are so many add it feels like a add simulator and every time I lose it shows me a add then I do it it shows me another add then I quited all of the games then never played them again (I don’t care if you do so much hate in this comment)
Wouldn’t let me go past lvl 4
I watched an add and kept making me
- SPIL Games
- 82.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Spil Games B.V
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited hints $1.99
- Turn off ads + Unlimited hints $2.99
- Turn off ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.