Trolls: Crazy Party Forest!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It’s time for the BIGGEST, LOUDEST, CRAZIEST party ever!
Build an awesome Troll village in a fuzzy world bursting with color! Fill it with unique Trolls, then get ready to throw the coolest themed-parties with your favorite characters from DreamWorks Animation’s “Trolls”!
BUILD YOUR OWN TROLL VILLAGE:
- CUSTOMIZE your village with lively crops, activity centers, trampolines, swimming pools, snazzy dancefloors, and more!
- GROW AND FARM FANTASTICAL GOODIES including colorful lollipops, sour stripe candies and oversized berries.
- ENHANCE your forest with quirky critters that produce whimsical treats and hair products for the Trolls.
- UNLOCK cozy new pod homes in various shapes, sizes, and fun designs!
THROW AWESOME THEMED PARTIES TO ATTRACT NEW TROLLS
- HOST THE BEST PARTIES AROUND from events like Bouncing Beats, Put Your Hair in the Air, Heat Wave pool party and many more!
- SHOW OFF your Trolls’ talents in the spotlight, and get the party jammin’ by playing exciting mini-games!
- ATTRACT NEW TROLLS by amazing the party crowds to join and inhabit your village!
- COLLECT THEM ALL and complete each unique Troll family to unlock Trolltastic rewards!
INTERACT WITH TROLLS FROM THE MOVIE & BEYOND:
- PLAY AND PARTY with all your favorite Trolls from the movie – Poppy, Branch, DJ Suki, Guy Diamond and the entire Snack Pack!
- BOOST THEIR ENERGY with delicious sweets, cupcakes, pastries, and plenty of haircare!
- INTERACT with all the individual Trolls in their stylish pod homes.
- LEVEL-UP each Troll to develop their incredible talents in dancing, DJing, yoga, scrapbooking and more!
PARTY WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
- INVITE your friends to join the Crazy Party Forest community! SHARE your in-game achievements on Facebook!
This game is free to download and play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Any feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.9.0
1. Send your Trolls out to Exploration in the new time-limited event!
- Discover new gem stones and collect tokens as you enter the deep forest.
- Enjoy the time-limited event until the middle of January.
2. Now you can share the fun with your friends by offering or requesting Tokens!
3. Trolltastic stickers are available in iMessage!
Cute, but frustrating for young & adults
Don't update! Cannot even get in since the install. I don't understand the constant restarts and freezes.
Great concepts! The only issue is the glitches....most complaints I have seen are from players who haven't gotten far enough in the game, or haven't played the parties enough to get access to the things they cannot get enough of. Once you are close to level 30, it seems most things will not be solved unless you are purchasing cupcakes. Patience and planning aren't really in my 4 yr olds vocab or thought process....maybe 6-7, but the constant freezing, or failure to even access the Game Center at times is enough to cause them to lose interest. I have a brand new iPad Pro that's not yet a month old, and this is the only game that seems to have a steady flux of freezing daily.
Would love to rate 5 stars, as its adorable and has the potential to be a catchy game.
Good Luck on getting past the LONG tutorial...
Let alone a child. I downloaded this game for my nephew who loved the Troll movie. And because I did as well I decided to 'test' out the game for him...But I couldn't get past being irritated by the long drawn out repetitive tutorial in the beginning. I got frustrated I shut it off. Perhaps a child wouldn't mind letting something tell him/her what to do every step of the way and not be free to make any choices visible on the screen unless it's part of the tutorial. Shorten it or at least space out the tutorials when time comes in the game but trying to jam everything up front and enough times for the kid to remember it is only going to lose their interest, which has happened with my nephew.
If you are you know! This game punishes us with our won trolls and demands how to use our purchases with threat of additional punishment through denial of the daily quest bonuses. I wonder how this game ever got approved. It might be trying to teach social skills but fails miserably!! It cannot stay online. Drops us then locks our trolls down needed for continuing in the game. With all the cash they seem to be weideling out of us and the children they should be able to afford better. Game graffics are great but these are borrowed not their creation. Created by Dream Works. What they have created is a thrown together mess. Mirriad of glitches and unclear rules and now out and out abuse. This game need an overhaul. I want to choose how to spend the cupcakes I buy without fear of reprisal!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 282 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Ubisoft
- DreamWorks Trolls © 2016 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved. Game software © 2016 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Serving of Cupcakes$1.99
- Bunch of Cupcakes$4.99
- Starter pack$1.99
- Basket of Cupcakes$9.99
- Explorer pack$4.99
- Handful of Buttons$1.99
- SVIP pack$9.99
- Bunch of Buttons$4.99
- Reserve of Cupcakes$19.99
- Karma Pack$14.99