TrooperTalk is a voice emulator designed for members of the 501st Legion to use while trooping events. It is designed as an alternative to expensive voice changer boxes such as the iComm, Rom/FX, etc, but also to be flexible enough to allow recreation of many of your favorite characters. Simply plug in a mic/speaker splitter to your device, attach your microphone and amp and you are ready to sound like your favorite Star Wars character!
· TrooperTalk offers fine tune control over many aspects of the voice emulation such as distortion, static bursts, voice activated characters, background chatter, and more! These features and those to come make TrooperTalk the most versatile and effective solution for Star Wars cosplay voice emulation!
NOTE TO USERS: external accessories are required to properly use TrooperTalk. For information, hardware recommendations and other support visit www.andrewbrinkhaus.com/TrooperTalk
· Become a stormtrooper by visiting www.501st.com
· new ‘clone trooper’ voice preset!
· updated values for character voice presets
· added undo button - resets a slider to its previous value
· added UI indicator to more easily see slider values while adjusting them
· sliders no longer jump in value if a touch is received near the middle of the slider
· other behind the scenes upkeep and optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Such a good app
Such a good app that allows a wheel house of customization
Would also love to have a bg loops for death trooper in the future as I will hopefully have my DT done soon
Keep up the awesome work
Not impressed-tin can sound and fading voice
Spent the last three hrs trying to figure this thing out. If you want to barely hear your voice and sound like you are in a big concert hall or a big tin can, this is the app. I am totally frustrated with this, and I need voice equipment for my TK armor soon.
I want a REFUNDzgw
Sorry to hear you had issues getting the app setup! Please shoot me a message so I can help you get up and running! www.andrewbrinkhaus.com/troopertalk
Amazing app please add deathtrooper
After debating on getting this or other systems, I decided to buy this. I am using it with an iPhone 7 Plus and dongle. I have an aker 1505 with mic, and a startech splitter. I played around with the background loops and sound effects and am very pleased with the results. I now have the static burst with cracks and pops just like talking like the movie stormtroopers.
I am also impressed at how well the Kylo Ren character works.
The only requests I have are to add deathtrooper voice loops (and all other voice loops for that matter) like in the movie and also the voice pitch doesn't seem to lower my voice correctly without messing with compression; it usually just makes it distorted.
Thanks for your feedback! Will look into optimizing the pitch effect for the next update as well as seeing if it's possible to add some additional background loops.
- Andrew Brinkhaus
- 105.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Andrew Brinkhaus
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.