*Battle rival pirates, build your island, raise an army of warships, and rule the sea!*
Tropical Wars is a free action-packed strategy game where you lead your pirate fleet to victory. Your koala tribe is under attack and needs your help. Are you ready for off-the-hook battles?
- Build your own pirate island into a perfect headquarters
- Assemble and upgrade powerful battle ships
- Battle against other players worldwide to become the best pirate
- Take full control of your fleet and outsmart your opponents
- Test your skills in head-to-head pirate battles
- Blast your cannons, cast vicious spells, destroy their battalion, and steal their gold
- Join a pirate guild with your friends and other players
- Explore the globe in a rich single player campaign
- Improve your island, ships, units, powers, and rule the sea!
Join the community:
Tropical Wars is compatible with the iPhone 5 or newer, iPad 3 or newer, and iPad mini 2 or newer.
While Tropical Wars is completely free to play, some in-game items such as extra moves or boosts will require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Koala bears—are they cute and fuzzy Australian ambassadors, or ruthless rulers of the high seas? In Tropical Wars, it’s a case of “Why not both?” This laugh-out-loud strategy game has players assembling an armada to lead into naval battles while also building an island paradise of productive, eucalyptus-munching workers. We love the rib-tickling antics of the cartoony koala pirates, but there’s plenty of tactical action, management simulation, and multiplayer modes to claw into as well.
I found this game really fun but the only problem is the humor being to childish, but the game was obviously made for a younger demographic. I believe more ships could be added like a big, slow and beefy ship that is good at being in the front line and also have the ability to split the damage other friendly ships take with itself, or a ship that can ram others to push them away from the front line, the biggest thing I want is multiple cannons being able to fire like on the king ship you could turn to its side so the broadside cannons on it could fire, and the second is multiple types of king ships you could unlock in the late game
Edit: I forgot to add some things, first an alliance battle when you can attack anyone from the opposite clan and the goal is to attack the alliance turtle ship and defend yours and you get a star for winning, a second star if you did not lose any ships(you should not need to rebuild them should they be sunk) and a third if you win quickly
Good game, needs a bit more meta game
Great idle/rts. Aside from some balance issues, such as some ships being notably stronger than others, sorcery bluff being useless on T3 spells and mines underperforming lighthouse expeditions by a hilarious margin. Aside from that, the end game becomes a massive grind to complete all research, even ones that don't do much for your build/goals. Adding another tier or two could mitigate this by allowing players to continue being able to make meaningful choices for longer.
- Vertical (FR)
- 110.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015-2018 Vertical
- In-App Purchases
- A Great Bundle $9.99
- Handful of Diamonds $2.99
- Purse of Diamonds $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.