All hail El Presidente! The proud nation of Tropico is now in your hands and badly in need of modernisation!
As the freshly elected leader of an underdeveloped Caribbean island with untapped resources and enormous potential, hopes are high that you will deliver Tropico into the glorious future its people deserve. The opportunities are boundless in this humorous city-builder with a political twist.
Develop and manage every aspect of Tropico, from its roads, buildings and people, to its military, trade and foreign policies.
BE A VISIONARY LEADER
Transform Tropico into the country you want it to be: a booming tourist paradise, an industrial powerhouse, a police state, or all three!
Recount elections, calm unruly elements, manage public opinion and reward your loyal followers…
BUILT FOR iPAD
Exercise complete control with an intuitive touch interface and gameplay mechanics designed and refined for mobile gaming.
BUY ONCE, RULE FOREVER
Get the keys to power with one simple payment and no in-app purchases.
This game requires iOS 12 and just under 3GB of space to install.
• iPad (5th generation)
• iPad (6th generation)
• iPad Pro (1st generation: 9.7", 12.9")
• iPad Pro (2nd generation: 10.5", 12.9")
• iPad Pro (3rd generation: 11", 12.9")
Copyright © 2018 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Tropico is a registered trademark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Developed for and published on iPad by Feral Interactive Ltd. Apple, the Apple logo and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Fixes a crash that could occur when saving the game, deleting the user's progress in the process
• Fixes an issue where the game could get stuck at the launch screen if the iPad had not been restarted for a while
• Adds a battery saver mode for iPad Pro (2nd and 3rd generation)
• Fixes a number of minor issues
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, when it's not crashing.
The latest version seems to have fixed the crashing. Back up to 5 stars! The dev team has been very responsive.
Gameplay is amazing. Artwork is great. Music, spectacular. Why then only two stars?
Because this is the 3rd time in as many days that the game has crashed on me after several hours of play, and since there are apparently no autosaves in sandbox mode, I've lost all my progress.
Fix this bug and it's a 5-star game, 6 if they allowed it.
Developer Response ,
An update has been released to address any reports of crashing. Please ensure that you have updated to the latest version of the game and you should see the issue resolved. This is done in the Updates section of the App Store.
If you are still having problems, please contact us directly via the Email Support option, found via Support in the main menu of the game.
Good but needs work.
I have been playing Tropico since it came out on pc. Even played it on the xbox. I love the game.
I would like to see some type of terrain tool. It can be very frustrating when i am trying to create a path though a mountain and I am unable to do so because of the angle of some sections. Also it would be great if i could start out with the flat map and create mountains where I want to instead of the preloaded maps with mountains.
Love it but crashes too much
Love the game... it is really fun, but!!! But!!! It FREAKING CRASHES LIKE ALOT! I have the new I pad pro 2018 12.9 and it crashes a lot especially late game. It got to point where I cant finish the last 3 years of my game because it crashes like every time....... early game never crashes.. mid game it crashed on me once... and in the end game its crashing everytime it autosaves or just out of nowhere... and the worst thing is that it deletes all progress and auto saves.. I have to save the game manually everytime I do something new....
One of the first sandbox game mode I played, I didn’t know about the crashing so I didn’t save much... BUT late mid~early late game.. the game crashed and completely erased my entire progress and autosaves...I only had one save file from early game..and I didn’t play the game the whole day “mourning” my loss. I ended started new games afterwards and NOW I’m finding myself saving manually more than I am actually playing the game in fear of losing my progress... please fix this.. I would give this game a 5/5 stars if it didn’t crash every min during the late game. I WANT TO FINISH MY GAME, but i cant cuz its crashes so much!!!!!! PLEASE FIX
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you have experienced issues in Tropico.
Please ensure that you have updated to the latest version of the game and you should see the issue resolved. This is done in the Updates section of the App Store.
If you are still having problems, please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help. Please include "App Store Review" in the subject of your email.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 2.5 GB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2018 Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Tropico is a registered trademark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. Developed for and published on iPad by Feral Interactive Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.