YOUR PERSONAL NETWORK, BUT WITH SUPERPOWERS.
It's time for a smarter network. No -- it's past time. Technology can do anything these days. The fact that you still have to manually manage your personal network is crazy. There should be an app that can automatically keep track of your connections. Bonus if it can help you find and meet the right people — every time. Good news. That's what Trove is for.
WHAT IT DOES:
1. Trove finds patterns in your past email and uses them to automatically map your current network. Connect your email and voila — your tangled email history becomes a searchable collection of contacts. Huge time-saver.
2. Trove quantifies the quality of your relationships with the people in your network, so you always make an introduction through the right person.
3. Trove understands how you make introductions. It can customize and automate that process, so you never have to compose a message from scratch.
4. Trove lets you share your network with colleagues and friends. Now, their connections are your connections, too. You can make introductions through one another.
5. Trove works at the enterprise level. Authenticate an entire email domain to take each person's individual network and combine them into one big super-network.
- Automatically see your real network. Sign up and let Trove deliver your network on a platter. Never send a friend request again.
- Immediately make introductions for people in your network. Login, search for someone to introduce, and you're off. No crowded interfaces to navigate.
- Make quality introductions that work. Stop asking yourself, "who can introduce Ross to Rachel?" Trove shows you the best path to a successful introduction.
- Automatically track your introductions. Trove stores every introduction you make or request, so that you can easily follow up.
- Complete an intro in seconds. Tap through Trove's workflow to start, compose, and complete introductions. It takes about 30 seconds, and it's a lot easier than writing a bunch of emails.
- See real-time network growth. Using live data, your network history shows who you've met and introduced. Discover and renew connections you didn't even know you had.
- Find exactly who you're looking for. Disclaimer: we can't guarantee any results for "Batman." But Trove's smart search technology allows you to broaden or narrow your search without any cumbersome filters.
- Meet more of the right people. Invite friends or coworkers to combine their connections with yours to immediately leverage a more dynamic network. Now, their connections are your connections, too.
- Effortlessly grow your network. Trove serves up valuable suggested connections to help you extend your reach at the tap of a button.
WAYS TO USE TROVE:
* Make introductions on the go — in a meeting, in the airport, or just about anywhere.
* Meet entrepreneurs, industry experts, new talent.
* Introduce your contacts to people who can actually help them.
* Discover new business opportunities by reconnecting with old colleagues.
* See your coworkers' connections and make referrals through one another.
* Much, much more. We want to hear how you're using Trove! Email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) with comments or feedback.
SAFETY AND PRIVACY
Your data is always yours and yours alone — we just make it easier for you to use. We've built privacy controls into the Trove platform, so that you can decide who sees your contacts, hide specific connections from other Trove users, and remove your information from Trove at any time.
Our platform and products are backed by a powerhouse engineering team with more than a decade of experience in data security, and everything we build is GDPR-compliant.
Questions/Comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love hearing from you!
Loving the app? Share the love by leaving us a positive review!
Find us on Twitter @trove or Facebook @troveai
- Lots of improvements to the introductions workflow! You can:
+ Ask the recipient of an introduction for the go-ahead with a private message.
+ Address both parties equally in an introduction.
+ Save what you've written about a person for the next time you introduce them.
+ Intro template saves your last closing remark, so you don't have to type it again.
- If your company is using domain sharing, you can now toggle it on and off via your account settings.
- And as usual, fixing bugs and improving the Trove experience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.