Find information about your retirement account even when you don’t have time to contact TRS. This application permits you to review your account:
- Summary, which includes the current account balance and service credit as of the latest reporting by your employer.
- Annual Statement, which provides an account overview.
- Beneficiary names for your retirement account and life insurance benefit.
You also will be able to:
- Estimate your future benefits based on a retirement date you select.
- Enroll in retirement and health plan seminars.
- Request additional information.
*SSL Thumbprint Changes
*Network related issues
Ratings and Reviews
It seems to download satisfactorily, then it opens to a request for an ID. That's as far as I got. There's no place to set up an ID or any info re what ID is being required - or how to do it. Your retirement $$ at work KY state gov style. I deleted the app. It's useless as it is presently. My opinion. I gave the app one star only because there's no lower option.
This app doesn't launch correctly after install. It gives an error message saying it cannot establish a connection.
Great idea--however, doesn't work. I input my ID and it says I am not registered yet. That's because I downloaded the app so I could register. Hopefully will get fixed soon.
- Kentucky Teachers' Retirement System
- 12.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Teachers' Retirement System Kentucky
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.