»Trüberbrook« is a thrilling mystery-sci-fi adventure game.
Enjoy an adventurous vacation to a 1960's parallel universe! A Sci-Fi-Mystery Adventure Game with handmade scenery.
Imagine yourself on a vacation to Europe in the late sixties. Now, picture yourself as a young American scientist; Hans Tannhauser. Yes, that's your name in this scenario. While you're at it, think of Trüberbrook, a remote village in rural, mountain-sloped and densely forested cold-war Germany. Because, that's where you somehow end up after hitting the continent. But who cares, you won the trip in a lottery! Or at least, that’s how it seems. But don't fear, instead of getting some rest, you could find yourself having to save the world …
- Suspense! Mystery! Thrills! After all, it's a single player sci-fi mystery adventure game. We want to keep you entertained!
- Join American student Tannhauser, stranger in a strange land
- Set in cold-war rural Germany in the late 1960s
- Inspired by Twin Peaks, The X-Files, Stranger Things & Star Trek
- Indulge in universal themes such as love, friendship, loyalty, self-discovery and dinosaurs
- Handmade miniature scenery!
- Full voice acting in both English and German!
- Atmospheric, moody soundtrack
- Up to 10 hours of super exciting gameplay!
“I love the unique charm of Trüberbrook. The careful observer finds several Sci-Fi references everywhere [...]. At the same time, there´s a lot of Village-Charm and 60s flair. That's simply enough to take over my heart!”
83% – GameStar
“Ultimately, Trüberbrook is a charming journey through a wonderfully well-realized 1960s Germany. Its accessible and streamlined mechanics are simple yet effective, offering an experience that anyone can jump into.”
7.5 – TechRaptor
“Luckily, I found just what I was looking for in developer Bildundtonfabrik’s love letter to surrealist fiction like Twin Peaks. A combination of phenomenal visuals, razor-sharp writing and an awesome soundtrack.”
8 – Well Played
- Added new ingame languages (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Polish, Czech)
- Implemented a starting dialogue, adding more resolution settings and graphics options
- Improved general performance
- Lore items should now be displayed correctly on higher resolutions
- Catched a rogue bird on town square
- Added a new "face" to the band
- Fixed an issue with Leni and her TV in Chapter Four
- Fixed a bug in the Finale
- Fixed a bug that caused unlimited supplies of "Bolzenschuss" in the cellar
- Fixed the strongman game
- Fixed a rare inventory bug when starting a new game
- Fixed several of minor bugs throughout the game
Ratings and Reviews
- Headup GmbH
- 2.3 GB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Czech, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Trüberbrook is developed by btf and published by Headup GmbH. Copyright © 2019 btf GmbH.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.