This is the moment everybody has been waiting for - we present the brand new Truck Simulator PRO 2, a bigger and better version of the highly successful last year’s edition. Build up your transporting empire driving huge and powerful trucks on American soil in the best and most advanced simulator
game available on mobile devices.
An enormous open world with thousands of miles of precisely mapped roads awaits for your arrival. Admire carefully designed viaducts, huge road intersections and bridges as well as more diversified routes amongst hills, valleys, deserts and swamps.. TSP2 enables you to explore the eastern half of
USA's highway system and visit 12 big cities: Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Helena, Portland, Salt Lake City, Seattle, El Paso, Albuquerque, San Diego.
Have you ever wondered what is it like to work as a professional truck driver? Experience the struggle through realistic fatigue and fuel consumption systems that can leave you with your gas tank empty in the middle of nowhere! You need to plan the route carefully and manage every aspect of your work to deliver your cargo on time and maximise your gains. Remember, you are not alone on the road – the police will be watching closely, so any type of reckless driving, speeding or damaging other vehicles can result in tickets and penalties that affect your wallet.
Along the long and winding road to wealth you will get to acquire and drive 8 different, fully customizable trucks, each with a different driving model. You can customize various elements of your trucks, from mechanical like gearboxes and engines to visual like wheels, fenders, exhausts and other
chrome goodness- you are limited only by your imagination!. Feel free to create a powerful truck of
your dreams and compare your designs to those of your friends.
Sick and tired of repetitive tasks? That is no longer an issue! In Truck Simulator PRO 2 you will
experience realistic quests of a professional driver – like delivering timber to sawmills or heavy
machinery to road works. Hundreds of missions to accomplish will keep you occupied for a long
period of time!
▶ 8 trucks with different driving models that you can own, customize and upgrade
▶ Variety of cargos to transport across a huge map covering the eastern half of USA
▶ Over 30 different types of shipments/cargos to deliver
▶ Breathtaking open world to explore
▶ 12 big cities to visit
▶ Realistic fuel consumption and fatigue system
▶ Expanded customization
▶ Hundreds of realistic quests
▶ Detailed interior view for each truck
Howdy Truck Simulator PRO Friends,
iPhoneX support! Enjoy the best truck simulation for mobile on the gorgeous edge-to-edge display!
Fixes and improvements in current version:
- MAJOR UPDATE - added assistants mode - now you can hire other drivers to do your jobs!
- Improvements in car traffic
- Improvements of truck behaviour in higher speeds
- Graphical enhancements
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
Thank you for your continuous support! Have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
We need updates. We request you to add weigh stations. Accelarator takes long time for pickup. Need real time road accidents, need more trucks driving on the highways. Need real time weather conditions like snow, heavy rain with thunders. If you can please take off money bar on top of the screen as it is sometimes distraction. Greatly appreciated if you can get that navigation system inside the truck and real controls on the dash instead on the screen. Thank you. It is really nice.
Please give the driver more time to deliver and more room for turning the truck and trailer on the highway, the trailer gets damaged even if we drive slow and make a wide turn. And above all PLEASE take off the fatigue resting screen while driving. Its causing more damage to the truck when the drive is smooth. One more thing is please cut off the timer when filling ip fuel, and resting in the hotel on the highway. Even the driver need rest. Apart from these this is the best truck game i have played. PLEASE FIX THESE PROBLEMS. Thank you. GREAT WORK
The controls are horrible on the iphone xs
The game is fun and promising. I had a nostalgic moment thinking back to the ol bad mother trucker game so thats why I got this. Very similar experience however the controls are pretty horrible. I don’t know how it is for other phones but on the xs they are horrible. They’re not laid out properly and the icons are super tiny I struggle to turn on the cruise control because of it. Among other options. The map takes so much space on the screen. And also the steering wheel is my preferred control but omg It gets clipped by the map and also the nub for the speaker on the xs. This game is promising and looks like a lot of fun but currently because of the tiny control icons it really ruins the experience for me. Also there is a HUGE delay whenever I try to steer and it either doesn't steer or it jerks the steering all the way to one direction and I lose all control and crash. I hope you guys can revise the controls if you do I'll come back with a 5 star rating 👌🏽
Good Graphics, Bad Gameplay
The graphics on this game are amazing but there are a lot of things that are very unrealistic for a “simulator”.
1. Needs way more room to turn in cities, when pulling a trailer you are forced to turn into the oncoming lane and sometimes the sidewalk to avoid taking trailer damage.
2. Needs WAY better turning at high speeds (such as 55-80). On an actual interstate trucks will drive anywhere from 60-85. In the game when you drive over 45 it almost looks like you’re sliding on the road which is terribly unrealistic, unless they added icy and snowy weather.
3. Needs more cars on the interstate, especially around cities when the traffic really picks up.
4. Interstates should go through the middle of cities and the exits should be in the city instead of having just a highway go to a city.
5. Needs WAY better truck sounds. It constantly sounds like the truck is idling and especially with heavy or oversized loads the truck should rev more with the struggle.
6. Take away guard rails from highways and interstates. There are never guard rails on the whole interstate, just parts where there is a ditch or side of cliff or where danger risk is elevated. Sometimes the game feels more like a parking game where you try not to hit obstacles. The game should be more about driving and the quality of driving on the game is bad.
7. Cops should actually pull you over.
- CONSULIT KRZYSZTOF STARZECKI MICHAL MIZERA SPOLKA CYWILNA
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Consulit 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Sack of Gems $9.99
- Handful of Gems $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.