KeepTruckin Electronic Logbook
By Keep Truckin Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
KeepTruckin is the #1 electronic logbook app for truck drivers! Track your HOS elogs on your iPhone or iPad for FREE. KeepTruckin is fully editable electronic logbook and is FMCSA compliant. This driver log app is very user friendly and easy to learn and use.
EASILY EDIT YOUR ELOGS
Editing your daily logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the driver in control.
GET HOS VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your driving logs have any hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR ELOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your electronic log books to anyone - straight from the log book app. Send one log at a time or multiple days at once.
You can print your elogs from the app with any AirPrint capable printer. No internet connection is required and you can customize the print format right from the truck driver app.
- USA Property 70hr / 8day
- USA Property 60hr / 7day
- USA Passenger 70hr / 8day
- USA Passenger 60hr / 7day
- USA Oil and Gas 70hr / 8day
- USA Oil and Gas 60hr / 7day
- Canada South 70hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada South 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Canada South Oil and Gas
- Canada North 80hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada North 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Alaska Property 70hr / 7 day
- Alaska Property 80hr / 8 day
- Alaska Passenger 70hr / 7 day
- Alaska Passenger 80hr / 8 day
- Alaska Oil and Gas 70hr / 7 day
- Alaska Oil and Gas 80hr / 8 day
- California Property 80hr / 8day
- California Passenger 80hr / 8day
- California Oil and Gas 80hr / 8day
- Texas 70hr / 7day
KeepTruckin is a trucker app and daily log book that gives truck drivers free electronic logbooks that are fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. Optionally, the trucker app can connect to the KeepTruckin ELD device to provide a fully compliant solution to the ELD mandate.
KeepTruckin has been featured in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ. The KT electronic logs are among the highest rated trucker tools available. The driving log app was built with truckers in mind so that it is easy to learn and use.
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR)
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Connect with your carrier to share your logs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo or fax machine
BACKGROUND LOCATION DISCLAIMER
The KeepTruckin app requests access to determine your location while the app is in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. However, this is not an issue for the KeepTruckin app because it never leaves the GPS on for more than 10 seconds at a time and only enables it occasionally. The app has been tested both with and without location enabled and the difference in battery life is negligible.
What's New in Version 11.1
- Fixed a bug where driving would become unidentified
- Fixed a bug where violations would not be removed
- Fixed a bug where logging out would sometimes require you to quit the app
We're always trying to improve your experience and each update includes fixes for reliability and speed.
If KeepTruckin helps you do your logs, please consider taking a minute to review our app.
Like the app
I like the app and the eld and maybe I am doing something wrong, but I can’t figure out how to get the statuses changed automatically. I have to do it manually. Mileage and change of duty. Is there a way to make this automatic? Also, is there a monthly summary of mileage state by state and fuel?
Bests APP ELD WOW THIS IS AMAZING
All that you need for your trucking company in one app WOW