The Truckers Trip Planning App helps the Owner Operator and Company solo drivers make fast decisions in five minutes or less if they can accept a load. The key trucker tools are the hours of service calculator, ETA calculator, and the cost per mile calculator which helps solo truck drivers to quickly see if they have the hours of service, if the load is profitable, and if they can pick-up and deliver on time. DOWNLOAD THE BEST TRUCKER APP FOR PLANNING AND YOU CAN KEEP TRUCKING WITHOUT STRESS!
HERE’S WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD THE TRUCKERS TRIP PLANNING APP:
Whether you are getting your loads from your dispatcher or finding them yourself, the solo truck driver is expected to immediately answer two key questions before accepting a load:
• Do I have the required hours of service to run the load?
• Can I pick up and deliver the load on time?
If you are an Owner Operator, you should be asking yourself another important question;
• Is the load profitable enough to sustain my Owner Operator Trucking Business?
The Truckers Trip Planning App is the only suite of apps for truckers on the market with the best trucker apps for planning loads and getting fast answers to these important questions:
• a trucker trip planning worksheet with multiple stops,
• a trucker hours of service calculator to determine all of the hours required for the load,
• an ETA calculator and time management summary with the required hours of service, your estimated time of arrivals (ETA), and your next available time (NAT),
• an Owner Operator trucking cost per mile calculator so that you’ll know the minimum cost per mile for profitable load decisions,
• a trip sheet for determining the true revenue generated by the load,
• a profit and loss spreadsheet to show if the load is profitable,
• success metrics to measure your overall load decisions,
• a trucker trip planner for truckers unlike that of Trucker Path and Dat Trucker where you can plan and record your work and rest hours to help you with time management,
• the ability to get commercial truck gps route navigation from the SmartTruckRoute App, the best trucker gps app on the market,
• and the ability to plan, save, and recall multiple loads.
WATCH THE SCREEN RECORDINGS TO SEE THE SOLO DRIVERS TRIP PLANNING APPS FOR TRUCKERS IN ACTION ON AN ACTUAL DEVICE! See more screen recordings on the Trucker Trip Planning App here: goo.gl/b5HBe8
You’ll quickly see that this Trucker Trip Planning App is a workflow solution, a decision making tool, and a business management tool with all the right truck driver apps to assist Owner Operators and Company solo truck drivers in accepting loads that they can deliver.
Owner Operators can use these trucker tools to analyze loads from load boards. Dispatchers can use the trucker tools to assign loads that solo truck drivers can successfully deliver. So whether you are a solo truck driver or a team truck driver, or owner and operator of your own trucking business or even a dispatcher, you need to have these essential trucker tools in your tool box.
Don’t be limited by trucker apps and gps for truckers like SmartTruckRoute, Trucker Path, DAT Trucker, and Keep Trucking to help you find truck stops or otherwise do the exact same thing. The Trucker Trip Planning App puts the “horse before the cart” and leaves looking for truck stops and planning the truckers path to second nature.
Start making informed load decisions!
DOWNLOAD THE TRUCKERS TRIP PLANNING APP FOR SOLO TRUCK DRIVERS SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP TRUCKING WHILE QUICKLY RECOGNIZING AND PLANNING ACCEPTABLE LOADS AND HAVE ALL THE TRUCK DRIVER APPS YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE.
WE ARE AN A+ RATED BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ACCREDITED COMPANY! We Stand behind our apps!
Go here to see our BBB Profile: goo.gl/j41tzF
THERE IS NO HIDDEN COST OR ADVERTISING: The price you see is the only price you pay.
Redesigned the Apps layout to support USA, European Union, Australia, Canada, Alaska, California, and Texas Hours of Service Rules.
Solo Drivers Can Quickly :
- Added The Truckers Weather App
Recap and reveal their hours of service available for a load
Calculate The required Drive Time for a load
Calculate the total hours of service required to run a load
Calculate the total hours required to run the load
Latest Start Time to Reach Their Pickup on Time.
Calculate their Estimated Time of Arrivals
Calculate Their Next Available Time or Projected Time of Availability
Calculate their Operating Cost Per Mile
Calculate the True Revenue Generated by the load
Determine whether the load is a profit or a loss before accepting it.
Measure the success of their load decisions
Use the Trip Planner to Plan their work and rest
Get Truck specific routes to their pickup and delivery
Find Available loads in their area
Plan Save and Recall Multiple Loads
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic time saver!!! BUY IT!
We are a one truck company that started using this program shortly after we became owner/operators. This software has speeded up the our process of booking trips out that we’ve gone from earning approximately $6000 a week to earning over $11,000 a week because we can so closely run our trip planning. A must have for anyone that is serious about running a trucking company.
Developer Response ,
Yes, Yes, Yes! Now this is what we want to hear. So excited that you have begun to see the benefits of knowing your numbers and accepting profitable loads. Thanks for the review We promise you that it only gets better.
- Young And Healthy Marketing LLC
- 50.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Young And Healthy Marketing LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.