Play with tow trucks, cement trucks, newspaper delivery trucks and many other types of trucks in this exciting book app for new readers! Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Complete with moveable objects and brightly colored illustrations, learning is fun with Byron Barton's "Trucks"!
Explore the Story:
- ENCOURAGE literacy skills with highlighted narration
- LEARN new vocabulary with tappable words and pictures
- INTERACT with animations & movable objects on every page!
- RECORD your own narration & share it with others
- KEEP kids in the story with parental controls
Designed for children ages 2-5
We'd Love To Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on FB! facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official HarperCollins licensed app: www.harpercollinschildrens.com
- optimized for full 64-bit performance
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
What a wonderful addition to the Byron Barton series! My 3 yr old loves trucks so needless to say, this app was an instant hit. Not only does he get to see the many types of trucks, he is also learning the jobs that the trucks and their drivers perform, great educational value! He loves moving and dragging the trucks in the scenes and tapping on them to hear the many sounds. The colorful illustrations are beautiful, the animations are wonderful and the narration is top notch! As a parent of a budding reader, I appreciate the word highlighting, along with tapping on the paragraph to hear it read again. This is a wonderful, fun, educational app that I would HIGHLY recommend!
"I liked the trucks driving through tunnels & over the bridge." Said my grandson. He also liked being able too be them w/ his finger. As a retired primary teacher, I liked that he could see & hear the names of things in the picture when he touched them.
My son loves these
"Planes" was my 15 month-old's favorite book app. I bought this the moment it popped up. He can turn the pages, move the objects, just perfect. Great apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.