By Pictional LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create beautiful full-resolution HDR (high dynamic range) pictures with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! Includes fully-automatic capture mode and semi-auto/manual modes if you want more control. Offers slider and effect controls for you to easily customize final results.
- Reviews -
“TrueHDR is the best two bucks you can invest to improve your iPhone images. “ - TUAW
“TrueHDR is the most effective HDR app in the App Store. “ - Gizmodo
“much better than the HDR feature native to the iPhone 4. ” - AppAdvice
* Easy, fully-automatic HDR capture with AutoCapture mode
* Greater control over exposure points with SemiAuto capture mode and Manual mode
* Capable of handling up to 18 mega-pixel photos (e.g., photos imported from other cameras) on iPhone 4 & above, iPad 2 & above
* Uses state-of-the-art techniques to automatically align and merge photos
* Custom sliders and effect controls - easily make adjustments to the merged HDR photos to get the final image just the way you prefer
* Choice of Natural or Enhanced modes, with Natural for the most realistic look and Enhanced for slightly more vivid colors and contrast - pick the look you like
* Automatically saves original images for use with desktop HDR programs if desired
* Full support for front and back facing camera
* Supports geo-tagging and printing
* Convenient sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email, Instagram)
Use TrueHDR to unleash the potential of your iDevices and create beautiful HDR pictures!
Have you taken pictures, only to find out that the clouds were washed out, making the sky look like a white haze? Or how about pictures where everything in the shadows looked like a dark blob with no details?
With TrueHDR, you can get the best of bright and dark areas and merge them into a single realistic-looking picture that is much closer to what your eyes originally saw.
What's New in Version 3.3
Fixed crashes on iOS 9.
One of my favorite apps...
Results are not foolproof but when you understand the capabilities along with the limits you can come up with some terrific images that are otherwise not possible. There are some great creative potentials as well, that go beyond the primary function of capturing the wide range of lighting dynamics, inherent in many shooting situations, inside to outside and shadow to full light. One can use the 'manual' function to great effect layering discreet images into a single merged photo. Buy it... You'll like it!
the app makes my pics shine
I’ve been a long-time user of TrueHDR - it works great and keeps getting improved with updates. I take a lot of landscape shots, and occasionally do real estate photography. In both scenarios, I battle with dynamic range, and TrueHDR has helped me tremendously. The app renders both the brighter and the darker areas really nicely. The automatic alignment between pictures works better than my far more expensive desktop HDR software.
Great Value and a Must have
I've used True HDR for a couple years now. It's my preferred Photo method. The results are always amazing and guaranteed to get compliments. I've found the interface to edit the photos very intuitive , easy and quick to use. I'm still dumbfounded at what a great Value this app has proved to be. 5 stars! for sure
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 02, 2015
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 12.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pictional LLC
- © Pictional LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.