By Frybread Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
True Jigsaw brings realistic jigsaw puzzles to the iPad and iPhone. We love jigsaws, and wanted to recreate the fun of the classic cardboard puzzles without hunting for lost pieces. True Jigsaw uses the powerful capabilities of the touch screen to make puzzle solving easy and familiar. Playing is completely intuitive. Simply move, rotate, and connect pieces with a single motion.
True Jigsaw is a universal app. The iPad's big screen gives you the complete True Jigsaw experience, with the largest art and most complex puzzles. Both the iPhone and iPod let you take True Jigsaw mobile and are great for kids puzzles.
- Natural piece movement. Putting a puzzle together is just like you remember it.
- You can set puzzle size from 12 to 320 pieces (and sometimes more!), so every picture can be played by all ages and time budgets.
- New puzzle piece patterns are made each time you start a picture. Since every jigsaw pattern is unique, every game is different.
- Over 50 puzzles included. Over 150 additional FREE pictures (including a package for kids) available NOW for in-app download. Even more puzzle packs are available by in-app purchase.
- Change the game to be kid friendly with a single button. Kid puzzles are 12 pieces or less, and have fun, carefully selected pictures.
- During play, you can zoom in and out, lock the edge frame, and peek at the finished picture. Game options include a timer, background colors, and automatic edge piece sorting.
- Use pictures from your own photo library to make puzzles. If your device has a camera, take a picture and use it as a puzzle.
- Different pieces can be moved at the same time, so two people can play together.
Recommended for all iPads, iPhone 3gs and higher, and iPod Touch 2nd gen and higher.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Oops! Fixed tools rotation bug in iOS 6.0.
Use your own pics!
I really like this app because it lets you use your own pictures. It also simulates reality with pieces that rotate, which makes it that much harder. It took me a bit to get used to that, but now, the others seem too easy. I also like that you can make quick kids' puzzles as well as use your own pictures. With google images, the possibilities are endless.
Awesome jigsaw puzzle app!
Loving this app- my husband and I use it all the time! Definitely worth downloading the extra photo packages- there are some great pics in there. The pieces snap together when they're close- they don't need to be exactly in the right spot, which is nice, and you have a lot of options for how many pieces you want to make the puzzle. A super fun app!
Love puzzle app
I love, love LOVE this app! I really like being able to use my own pictures . I like that I can add on additional puzzle categories. I like that I can change my background and zoom in on the pieces. I am constantly working on puzzles with this app. Best puzzle app I have ever used ( tried several).
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 09, 2012
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stuart Compton
- © 2011 Frybread Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- American West$0.99
- Japanese Prints$0.99
- Victorian Fantasy$0.99
- Highsmith Collection$0.99
- Kids 2$0.99
- Traditional 2$0.99