With TRUE MANAGER™ AIR Mobile App and TRUE METRIX® AIR Blood Glucose wireless meter, you can track data to get valuable insights that link daily activity with your glucose results. Easy-to-read charts, graphs and customizable notes make understanding data actionable. Also, share data with healthcare providers, friends, and family to help manage diabetes.
o Simple to navigate logbook shows date, time, blood glucose results and event tag from meter
o Additional event tags may be added to results in addition to personal notes
o Each blood glucose result is color coded to indicate if you are within acceptable range. You may customize the ranges given to you by your healthcare professional or use the default setting which are the established 2015 American Diabetes Association guideline target ranges (mg/dL):
YELLOW = Above Normal >130
GREEN = Normal 80-130
RED = Hypoglycemic <70
NOTE: A doctor or healthcare professional determines how often to test and what the target ranges are for blood glucose results.
o Six Reports provide total insights :
▪ Average Report - View 7, 14, 30, 60, 90 and 120 day averages to review general trending and spot areas for improvement.
▪ Conformance Report - This report displays pre- and post- meal glucose results in a pie chart format. Each pie chart is divided into color coded sections identifying the percentage of glucose results that are above, within or below targeted ranges for each testing time.
▪ Glucose Trend Report - This graph can be customized by target range, date and time to reveal patterns and to quickly identify glucose results that are too low or too high.
▪ Logbook Report - Review all glucose results, including control results, over a specific time period in chronological order.
▪ Modal Day/Week Report - View all results in specific time blocks per day or week. Color coded for easy review of glucose results within, above or below customized target ranges.
o Share data via PDF through email with healthcare providers, friends and family.
o Help screens are available on most pages if assistance is needed.
• TRUE MANAGER AIR App is not for diagnostic use.
• NEVER change your treatment plan without consulting a Doctor or Healthcare Professional.
• TRUE MANAGER AIR App is for use with only specified supported mobile devices. Go to www.trividiahealth.com/truemanagerair for a list of compatible mobile devices.
• This product is intended for single patient use to support better diabetes management without providing specific treatment or treatment suggestions.
• Refer to the TRUE METRIX® AIR Owner’s Booklet for pairing instructions.
See app description.
Ratings and Reviews
1st reviewer stated app works with "iPad Air" which is newest model. I have an iPad2 so when you get to the App Store it doesn't even see this app until you to tap the first tab & change from iPad to iPhone. Only then will it even see the app. I successfully downloaded & installed, yes only displays in portrait, but would not stay open for me to do anything with the app just kept closing & returning to my home screen.
My iPad & iPhone both iOS 9.3.3 so I venture to say it wasn't designed to work with iPads, or only newer iPads, particularly since it doesn't even see the app with tab in iPad. This is often the case with a lot of apps; however, normally when I switch tab to iPhone I can install & use the app.
Paired to my iPhone easily but will check with the developer about it not installing on my iPad.
As to the apps usefulness, it's to soon to say; I am attempting to pair it to my insulin pump, so far no go, so will also ask the developer about that since that's much more advantageous for me.
So only rated as a 2 since without iPad, or insulin pump I don't see a benefit for me to even use the app.
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact us at 1-800-803-6025. Customer Care will be able to provide you with further assistance. Please refer to reference number: 01564297
Excellent App - Would be 5 stars with sharing
This is a great app. It's very helpful in showing me data that is useful and easy to use. The only thing I wish it had were real-time sharing. Imagine if your partner or parent could have the app on their iPhone and see the same thing you see. That would be really nice. I'd also like if readings would automatically sync every time the meter was used (rather than having to turn it on exclusively to sync), but I'm not sure if that would even be possible. 1 or both features being added would make this a 5 star app.
Thank you for your feedback!!
When I first downloaded this and got it synced it worked wonderfully. I have used it for a week I've set my emails to myself of the log. Today it just quit working. I could not sync the app with my neither. I tried for over a half hour. I replace the battery in the meter and tried again to sync it. There is no help if the sync does not work. As of today this app is worthless. There are no directions on how you restore information from your email. Very disappointed with this app it was working great and now it isn't. I need something dependable
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact us at 1-800-803-6025. Customer Care will be able to provide you with further assistance. Please refer to reference number: 01564289
- Trividia Health, Inc.
- 11.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Trividia Health, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.