By True Axis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most authentic skateboarding game ever.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Smooth graphics.
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
What's New in Version 1.3.17
- New course: Street League Super Crown 2014.
- Manual slow motion control.
- View replay button on HUD.
- Spin cam on by default.
- Adjust board angle for landing on transitions.
- Improved grind lock on and roll off physics for lips.
- Tail or nose now stays above a grind rail when trying to stop down onto it.
- Fixed some speed up glitches on grinds.
- Fixed issue with board steering wrong way during extreme skid angles.
- Various bug fixes.
Why are you all complaining?
First off, why are you all complaining about the price of the game? When it was new it was something like $5.99, which I happily paid for such a great game. Second, why are you complaining about the cost of customization? The point of game isn't to grind for TC, it's just something you accumulate as you play. I can go from 0 to 50,000 TC in about 10 hours of playing. It's not hard. Third, why are you complaining about the cost of the new parks? Do you think someone volunteers to just make a new skatepark for free? Do you think they decide to take time out of their day to work to make you a skatepark for free? You all must be idiots. A dollar is not in anyway to much for a new skatepark. You don't HAVE to buy it, and I personally think a dollar is almost an underprice. Why don't all of you quit complaining about the game and just play it if you like it or delete it if you don't. And for the guy crying about pushing with two thumbs, you can in fact turn of both the buttons you're crying about.
P.S. To all of you complaining about how you can't "do tricks like you used too, or go as fast as you used too": turn on glitch mode in the settings, idiot.
Litteraly the only game to stay on my phone but
I go through phases where i play for like four days straight and upload like 200 kamcord videos and then i tottally lose interest for two or so weeks. Something that would keep us playing every day and buying all the add ons would be multiplayer games of skate. Theres some people that just flick randomly, and theres some people that can actually land 100 different tricks first try and that would be super fun. Also i cant see why anyone would want the auto slow motion turned off and i dont have a problem with it being a toggle option but can you please change it so that whatever toggle you had it on stays that way when you reopen the game? Thanks
I bought this game the day it released a couple years back. It has been the only game to stay on my phone. I love it. Honestly, I feel like it needs a more competitive mindset. You have made this game social by letting us show replays and follow people. The leaderboards are a bunch of people flinging the board around and luckily landing it. I think you should add a special part of the game to play S.K.A.T.E to see who really knows what they're doing on the board and who doesn't. Flat-ground skate, the most classic game in skateboarding history. I think it will become very popular. A ranked skate leaderboard would really be something that kept me playing daily.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 14, 2015
- Version: 1.3.17
- Size: 33.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2012-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skatepark: The Factory$0.99
- Skatepark: Schoolyard$0.99
- Skatepark: Inbound$0.99
- Unlimited Deck Images$0.99
- Skatepark: The Warehouse$0.99
- Skatepark: Double Infinity$0.99
- Slow Motion Mode$0.99
- SLS 2013: Kansas City$0.99
- Skatepark: The Valley$0.99
- SLS 2013: Super Crown$0.99