By True Axis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most authentic skateboarding game ever.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Smooth graphics.
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
What's New in Version 1.3.20
- fixed bug where downloading or applying a deck would sometimes freeze the app.
- fixed bug to stop missions being accessible in realistic mode.
- fixed bug where some missions would not appear in correct locations.
- fixed issue where cancelling a custom image would revert to the default deck in cases when it should have reverted to a branded deck.
So close to 5 ⭐️
This game has been my favorite for years, but I always end up deleting it because of how repetitive it becomes. The single free map gets too small feeling. An additional free map, or an expansion to the existing one would be amazing! I realize you can purchase them, but I don't want to spend money!
The game is very fun to play. The latest update changed that. All over the maps/parks annoying, badly drawn and awfully placed advertisements were added in secret. Nothing on the games update logs mentioned the game shoving their ads all over the place. Even maps purchased for real money have been ruined. 😡👎🏻
Next update still has annoying ads.
I hate the camera angle
The new camera angle is way to close. The old one was much better! Also, i enjoy all the new stickers and graphics all over but they get repetitive really fast. Maybe some new ones soon? This is a good game tho :) i just cant play it because im to zoomed in on my board!!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 25, 2015
- Version: 1.3.20
- Size: 33.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2012-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skatepark: The Factory$0.99
- Skatepark: Schoolyard$0.99
- Skatepark: Inbound$0.99
- Unlimited Custom Images$4.99
- Skatepark: The Warehouse$0.99
- Skatepark: Double Infinity$0.99
- Slow Motion Mode$0.99
- Skatepark: The Valley$0.99
- SLS 2013: Kansas City$0.99
- SLS 2014: Los Angeles$0.99