By True Axis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
This update fixes various small issues after our huge SLS Hanger course update.
- Fixed replay crash bug.
- Spin cam lock on is now faster.
- Narrowed button area for new Spin Cam flick feature.
- Various other small fixes.
Fantastic game with console quality graphics
Edit. Recent update makes the game VERY laggy. Never had an issue with performance till now. Will change rating once an update addresses this issue. I have an iPhone 6s Plus with over 20gb of free space. This shouldn't happen.
It only comes with one level. Oh well. If you people would read about the in app purchases before buying, you would know that. I've spent at least $10 on this app and it's completely worth it. This is a solid game that is well supported. Graphics are console quality. Don't let the bad reviews discourage you, this game is fantastic. People who say it's bad are cheap and should learn how to read. Giving a bad review because you are dumb is childish.
LOVE IT BUT PLEASE
This game is absolutely amazing, but it is missing a few things. It is possible to do over 4 flips (quad flip.) In fact I have done 6 and it only comes up with quad flip. Please add text for Quintuple+. Also there should be a point multiplier for stairs. Like if you kickflip off of a 5 stair it would say "kickflip. 5 stair" and you would get a certain amount of point for it. The harder the trick + the more amount of stairs jumped = more points. Thanks (:
So So Epic!!!!!
This is a really fun game to pass your time and its easy for people who don't own a skateboard in real life! Now I've seen people say "Well, its stupid because you have to pay like 5$ for a map :P." Well i think its worth the money! I've bought all the maps but one because the game is a lot better with different maps because then you get even more attracted with the game! I would consider this as a five star game! #TrueSkate
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 05, 2016
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2012-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skatepark: The Factory$0.99
- Skatepark: Schoolyard$0.99
- Skatepark: Inbound$0.99
- Unlimited Custom Images$4.99
- Skatepark: The Warehouse$0.99
- Skatepark: Double Infinity$0.99
- Skatepark: The Valley$0.99
- Skatepark: Mondo Ramp$0.99
- Slow Motion Mode$0.99
- SLS 2013: Kansas City$0.99