The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
- Fixed possible crash when trying to use the store if safe boot mode is enabled.
- Improved UI when in safe boot mode.
*** 1.5.4 ***
- New course: SLS 2018 Los Angeles.
- Player skateboards now show in replays.
- Custom images for old school boards.
- Fixed an issue which could cause parts of skateparks to be black.
Ratings and Reviews
Sure, there are skateboarding games that let you pull 900s from telephone wires, then land in a manual, collecting millions of points. But when you want realism and complexity, you want True Skate. For years, True Axis’ skateboarding simulator has been letting us ollie, grind, and kickflip with our fingers. Competing with your friends, scouting gaps, and completing missions is great fun, but the true reward is perfecting a line and nailing incredible tricks with just the right swipes.
First this game is is very smooth it never really grows old just continues to make you want to get a little bit better. I lost count of how much money I have spent in this app. Currently I have 23 skateparks 9 skate board all fully customized and more in app purchases. And I regret none of the purchases I have made. I play this game on iPhone 6s and it runs amazingly smooth I've never really had any serious issues regarding the gameplay. The maps and graphics are clear I love all the maps I've bought and I love how realistic this game is concerning the movement and momentum of the board. I do have one request, could you please create a multiplayer option via wifi. Where one player can join another players skate park and skate with them. This would include crashes or not and you being able to see your friends board. This would make the game even better. I give this game a solid five stars!
Fairly nice game.
The gameplay for me is glitchy and hit-or-miss. I try to control my ollie height by swiping at different lengths but it refuses to respond correctly. Also, there are times I’ve grinded and it wasn’t counted, and times I’ve gotten stuck on the grind rail and it takes away the points I got for grinding.
This isn’t important, but flipping over is also kind of difficult because I try again to swipe just enough to get my board upright but I end up doing multiple barrel rolls.
Lastly, the shop seems to be a little more expensive than I’d think it should be. Instead of a couple hundred TC or even a thousand, you need 2k just for red-colored wheels.
All in all, this is a very fun game if you don’t try too hard to do anything specific, like other skate games. I like just going around the map I have and doing a couple random tricks.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- 143.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2012-2015
- In-App Purchases
- Skatepark: Mondo Ramp $0.99
- Skatepark: The Factory $0.99
- Skatepark: Schoolyard $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.