By True Axis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
What's New in Version 1.4.13
- New Course "MACBA." Skate the Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art, one of the world’s most desirable skate destinations.
- Challenge friends to a game of S.K.A.T.E
I come bearing gifts
True Skate is probably the best skating game on mobile, but a big issue Is the maps. Each new map costs $1 or $2. I have 2 tips for players: After doing and Ollie do another as soon as the board hits the ground to go higher. And the second is when you run out of slow motion just view your replay and your slow motion will refill.
You buy a game for 2 dollars which isn't much but you only get 1 map which after a while gets boring and every other thing costs another dollar and every update just contains guess what another in app purchase map. Can't you make it so that to get a map u have to complete an achievement and if its to hard then u can buy it. It would make us feel as if u are able to actually accomplish something in this game.
This game is awesome I love the maps and all but you basically have to pay for everything and the boards cost so much tc so why don't you guys fix that maybe you can have some maps free and some to pay and your boards should be less tc I hope u understand me🙃😉
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 23, 2016
- Version: 1.4.13
- Size: 63.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2012-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skatepark: The Factory$0.99
- Skatepark: Schoolyard$0.99
- Skatepark: Mondo Ramp$0.99
- Skatepark: Inbound$0.99
- Unlimited Custom Images$4.99
- Skatepark: The Warehouse$0.99
- Skatepark: The Valley$0.99
- Skatepark: Double Infinity$0.99
- Slow Motion Mode$0.99
- Skatepark of Tampa$0.99