By True Axis
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.
#1 game in 80 countries. Loved by skaters all over the world.
Touch Arcade review - 4.5/5 - "True skate is clearly something special"
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay sharing
- Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
- Additional skateparks and locations.
- Street League Skateboarding courses.
Optional IN-APP PURCHASES: (The same content is also available for free by spending True Credits earned by doing tricks and finishing missions)
- Unlock all missions.
- Unlimited slow motion.
- Unlimited board image changes.
- Unlimited wheel color changes.
- Unlock lists.
50 50 grind, 5 0 grind, boardslide, rail slide, tail slide, nose slide, darkslide, dark 50 50, suski grind, smith grind, feeble grind, salad grind, nose grind, crooked grind, lazy grind, overcrook, losi grind, bluntslide, noseblunt, kickflip, heelflip, pop shove-it, 360 pop shove-it, backside 180, frontside 180, ollie, nollie, impossible, hard flip, 360 hard flip, inward heelflip,360 inward heelflip, varial kickflip, nightmare flip, 360 flip, varial heelflip, laser flip, late tricks and more, or what ever else you can make the board do.
What's New in Version 1.4.37
- Fixed issue with SLS 2017 Super Crown in the Skateparks menu
First this game is is very smooth it never really grows old just continues to make you want to get a little bit better. I lost count of how much money I have spent in this app. Currently I have 22 skateparks 9 skate board all fully customized and more in app purchases. And I regret none of the purchases I have made. I play this game on iPhone 6s and it runs amazingly smooth I've never really had any serious issues regarding the gameplay. The maps and graphics are clear I love all the maps I've bought and I love how realistic this game is concerning the movement and momentum of the board. I do have one request, could you please create a multiplayer option via wifi. Where one player can join another players skate park and skate with them. This would include crashes or not and you being able to see your friends board. This would make the game even better. I give this game a solid five stars!
Great game just wish it was easier to get TrueCredits
It’s very hard to get TrueCredits in this game but very addictive and fun. I had spent 7$ so far on this game. So worth it. But all my skate boards need repairing and I need 1k True Credits each one. I have 2.
Play it all the time to pass time. But why is it when I do anything fakie it says it’s switch. And when I do switch tricks it says fakie? Do you even skate dude?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 20, 2017
- Version: 1.4.37
- Size: 146 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TRUE AXIS PTY LTD
- Copyright © True Axis Pty Ltd 2012-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skatepark: Mondo Ramp$0.99
- Skatepark: The Factory$0.99
- Skatepark: Schoolyard$0.99
- Skatepark: Inbound$0.99
- Skatepark: The Valley$0.99
- Unlimited Custom Images$4.99
- Skatepark: The Warehouse$0.99
- Slow Motion Mode$0.99
- Skatepark: Double Infinity$0.99
- Skatepark of Tampa$0.99