In The True Tales of Bloodstreet 13 - Chapter 1, you follow detective Deacon Darnell as he tries to reconstruct the scene and solve the case of the horrific night on Bloodstreet 13. On that night a group of people got locked in a brothel with no means to escape. Replay the scene from multiple perspectives, play out the choices of each character and uncover what happened.
Who or what was responsible for the horror that took place that night?
– Play as 5 different characters, each with their own part in this story.
– Crack a tough and challenging social puzzle.
– A deep and multi-branching story line set in a real location in Amsterdam.
– The player’s choices and actions will change the fate of the characters.
– Engage in an interactive environment full of clues and hints that can help you in solving this mystery.
The developers speak:
True Tales of Bloodstreet was made during a gamejam collaboration between three Dutch indie-game studios; Sneaky Mammoth, Lunar Brothers and Alterego Games.
Alterego Games later remastered and finished chapter one of the story. We are currently looking at possibilities to develop further chapters.
Play the game, and let us know what you think!
Ratings and Reviews
I have to say, it is a pretty unique game, and I quite enjoyed it. Waiting for chapter 2 now.
I really like the game
It’s amazing you should play it.
Omg 5 Stars
The first chapter was so amazing. Can’t wait for 2nd chapter.
- Alterego Games B.V.
- 559.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Alterego Games B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.