With the #1 dating app, 3 million messages sent daily, 8 million verified photos, and 40 million members worldwide you’ll enjoy meeting singles on a dating app that works hard to make dating easier for you.
* According to App Annie and Techcrunch, Zoosk is the #1 iOS dating app in all-time revenue:
* Zoosk was named ‘best dating app of 2016’ by Wallethub: https://wallethub.com/blog/best-dating-apps/19745/
Come see for yourself why so many local singles are giving Zoosk a try…
* Personalized SmartPick™ introductions based on your likes and preferences.
* Zoosk’s Photo Verification feature that lets members submit video selfies to confirm that they look like their photos.
* More ways to meet people—quickly match up or search for who you like.
* Advanced search options including body type, religion, height, and more.
* A helpful customer support team to give you help when you need it.
Let the #1 dating app help you find more singles who are more your style.
Zoosk’s Behavioral Matchmaking™ technology is constantly learning from the actions of more than 40 million members so we can set you up with people you're more likely to hit it off with.
First Comes Like™
Become a paid subscriber and enjoy these benefits:
* Chat with other subscribers.
* Say yes to your SmartPicks.
* See profiles of who’s viewed you.
1-month subscription: $29.99
3-month subscription: $59.99
6-month subscription: $74.99
12-month subscription: $99.99
**Prices are in U.S. dollars, exclude any applicable sales tax, may vary in countries other than the U.S., and are subject to change without notice.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
* Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
* Your subscription will automatically renew and your iTunes account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of your current one/three/six/twelve month subscription period.
Have questions or want to contact us? Browse more resources:
* Help: http://zoosk.com/help
* Success Stories: https://about.zoosk.com/en/blog/success-stories/
* Online Dating Safety Tips: https://www.zoosk.com/safety
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Connect with like-minded individuals.
Zoosk-On the Take
You’ve heard about or even experienced yourself those kind of relationships that one side just takes while the other side gives. That’s how I would describe using the Zoosk app. It’s total relationship goal is to squeeze every dime from your pocket while it gives ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in return. Once they scam you out of a membership( that you willingly do) they proceed with a menu of other additional things they will allow you know- for an additional cost of course like ALLOW your messages to be read by anyone you send them to. WHAT?! So only certain people that you message can read what you sent unless I pay an additional fee ? Oh, and if you want to know if someone even read your message then, you guessed it, pay up for that too. Maybe it’s just me, but that’s not the way to invest into a better relationship. I will have to say that I did like the way they encouraged people to authenticate themselves with their photos, other social pages, their phone number and even military history. I’m glad they didn’t make you pay for that ( and I did use).
Lastly, many of the males didn’t even bother putting any effort into their profiles. Their pics were unclear, didn’t bother to introduce themselves or even pick a more original user name than “Zoosk User”. I realize that isn’t Zoosk’s responsibility but, I did factor that in when deciding to remain , which I didn’t even before my paid membership was expired.
I normally don't write reviews but I really haven't had much luck on this site. I have had more responses from dating sites like POF. I have a match membership as well. Getting back to zoosk. When I first signed up in 2013, you could browse and at least view members. Hey you even got to write a message. But come on man, paying to message? Let's be real here. St lest with a POF membership you know that you message was either read or deleted. Come on man, having to pay additional money to see if your message was read or not? Come one man, let's be real. If you don't get a reply, then either your message wasn't read or it got the ultimate delete. But how are you supposed to know if you don't pay? And not to mention that zoosk is one of the top money making dating sites? I would say so with all the additional crap that they sell. Buy coins, blah. Buy boost, blah. Buy hide, blah. And hardly anyone messages back on this site. So why bother spending your hard earned money here? Go to a strip bar at least there you'll get a nice rise out of something and not butthurt like this site. I really do like the layout, but previous versions were much nicer. End review. Oh and not to mention that I think either google or zoosk themselves created another account for me using my gmail. I only have one account using an aol email. I have never, ever wanted to create 2 zoosk profiles. I can only manage one account.
- Zoosk, Inc.
- 115.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2007-2018 Zoosk Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Zoosk $29.99
- Zoosk $59.99
- Zoosk $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.