Weather Underground for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch is your everything weather app. Powered by our network of 270,000+ personal weather stations, this app provides hyper-local forecasts and current conditions, interactive radar, customizable alerts, and much more to ensure you’re always prepared for whatever the weather brings.
• Get current conditions from local weather stations or drop a pin in your neighborhood
• Stay updated with the best weather data including temperature, “feels like”, wind speed
and direction, today’s rain accumulation, humidity, dew point, visibility, and pressure
• Swipe through hour-by-hour and 10-day forecasts including chance of precipitation and daily
• Compare today’s weather with local historical data
• Report local weather and hazards to help your community
• Monitor air quality, UV risk, and local flu outbreaks with the Health tile
• Know when first and last light will happen with the Sunrise/Sunset tile
• View the weather map’s improved layers including weather stations, radar, satellite, heat
map, rain accumulation, crowd reports and more
• Scroll through time with our interactive play-bar for radar and satellite
• Track global storms on the Hurricane and Tropical Storm tile
Get all your weather data at a glance with Weather Underground for Apple Watch. Quickly view current conditions, hourly and 10-day forecasts from local weather stations, and stay ahead of the storm with severe weather alerts and radar.
WIDGETS, ALERTS, & MORE!
• View weather at a glance in your notification center with forecast and radar widgets for iOS 10
• Keep an eye out for extreme weather with severe weather alerts
• Discover real-time weather on webcams around the world
• View stunning weather photos with the WunderPhotos tile
• Access Weather Underground’s wealth of online resources including ski reports,
infographics, scientific discussion and more
• Geek out with the weather radio tile
• Customize your experience with light & dark modes, map types, units and rearrangeable tiles
“Weather Underground combines a slick design with a focus on really useful weather information.” - PC Magazine
“What really helps this weather app stand out is its “hyper-local” data from enthusiast weather stations around the world." - TIME Magazine
About Weather Underground: Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 270,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please email us at email@example.com with any suggestions or questions. If you like these changes, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Be prepared for any weather forecast.
Why the app is going down hill...
This used to be a incredible versatile app.
But I think you sold the app to Weather Channel parent company. First you did away with Storm though some of the features are still active in the front load of WU app that display radar and some other features. Still display the same frontal boundary that hasn’t changed in over a month. And still some overlays that say bring up Storm to add features.
Ok, I’m over that since it’s history with no explanations from WU. Now the issue is the video section “News”when it comes up it’s blank with “tap to reload”. This does completely nothing when tapped. You can tap on WUTV, Geek Out, Weather Explained, Climate and Historical. So what’s up are u dropping the News section or what? One other item, under settings the NWS feed is unavailable. You’re slowly gutting the app which is still reliable but what is the end game with this app WU? Curios minds would like to know. Or is this “curiosity killed the App”? Or is that Cat?
Used to love this app, and now it doesn’t even work
I’ve used this app for years, absolutely loved it, and I even paid to have the advertisements removed. Probably about two months ago it just stopped working completely; it said that it couldn’t connect and wouldn’t no matter how many times I pressed retry. I even tried deleting and re-downloading the app but all that did was put advertisements Back in the app which are the only thing that loads for some reason even though I had previously paid to have them removed for a lifetime before they started doing the yearly subscription. Guess it’s time to find a new weather app unless they miraculously fix it and take the advertisements back off that I paid for not to be there
- Weather Underground, LLC
- 279.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2011-2018 The Weather Channel LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One year ad-free weather $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.