One of world’s best recommendation apps for movies, TV series
based on 400 million ratings & reviews
▶ Knows me so well
Watcha calculates my Predicted Rating
Watcha analyzes my taste and recommends titles that are perfect for me
▶This week’s find
Every Saturday, meet five titles Watcha hand picks just for you
Meet movies, tv series you just can’t miss this week
▶ Record Your Experience
Rate and review movies, tv series
Keep a personal list of movies and TV series you have seen and liked.
▶ Just My Taste
Wonder which popular titles best match your taste?
Wonder what titles your friends who share a similar taste are watching?
▶ Full of diverse and honest and reviews
From thoughts that cross your mind to serious reviews!
Meet high quality movies, tv series.
▶ Share with your friends
Receive your friends reviews and leave comments.
Share your tastes and interests.
Share your stories at Watcha, a playground of full of stories!
Watcha just got a makeover!
Information you want at faster speed. Recommendations at better quality.
-Seaching just became easier. You can search titles straight from the home page.
-Movies and TV Series pages have been separated. Recommendation, ranking, information, collection… you can see all the category information you want in one place.
-This week’s find - Every Saturday, we recommend 5 titles that meet your taste.
- Having trouble finishing a season in one day? You can now find all your unifinished titles in the “In Progress” page.
- Now your rating does not disappear when you add the title to your watch/read list. You can keep in your lists, titles you’ve rated but would like to watch again.
Ratings and Reviews
Too complicated and missing movies
I don’t understand why you keep updating the app to make it more complicated when the app doesn’t even have/show all movies. It’s so frustrating when I can’t log the rating for a movie I clearly watched. It’s not even once, twice, but more than three times! And sometimes I can only find a movie in Korean when it’s not even a Korean movie. It feels as if the app is going downhill with each upgrade. Do something please.
Please. What happened.
All this makeover thing made this app from top to bottom. Why can I add movies to collection only by searching them one by one? it was so easy back when i can add from the list of movies ive seen.
Please roll it back. I am mad to see the app I have spent so many hours on to archive movie ratings turn into a garbage. There is no usability or aesthetics in the updated app. I thought the company went bankrupt or got hacked.
- Frograms, Inc.
- 118.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 WATCHA CO.,LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.