Stay informed, entertained and in touch with AOL, an Apple “Top Free News” app.
Get today’s headlines, fast-loading AOL Mail and trending videos right from your phone with the AOL app. Receive breaking news alerts instantly even before opening the app and never miss the urgent notifications you need throughout your day. Whatever you enjoy reading, the AOL app has you covered: News, Entertainment, Finance, Lifestyle, Sports and Weather. Plus, check your AOL email, send messages, receive real-time email alerts, manage your inbox and access all your AOL and phone contacts.
- Today’s trending headlines, news, entertainment, finance, lifestyle, sports and weather - all in the AOL app
- Read news and stories from popular sites like TechCrunch, The Huffington Post, Engadget, Daily Finance and AOL Sports
- Get instant push notifications for breaking news stories
- Fast-loading email with tools that save you time
- Manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
- Access all of your AOL and phone contacts easily, in one place
- Swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
- Tap just once to empty all trash and spam
- Enjoy informative or LOL video clips that interest you the most
- Find the top news stories, hottest entertainment buzz, and even funny pet videos
Social & Weather
- Social sharing: send articles and videos via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Check weather in your location with a tap
Manage Ad Choices: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
Watch live NFL games on your phone or tablet!
Got feedback? We’re still listening at firstname.lastname@example.org, so keep it coming.
Ratings and Reviews
Inability to leave sign in feature on.
1. Within the last month I have experienced issues which occurred the last time I was hacked. Same font and same window. Now each time I sign in it automatically signs me out if I leave it on it switch to another app on my iPhone or iPad. This makes me believe that someone else is using my accounts. And my other account will not open either. I have attempted to contact aol but they only give assistance to paid members. I have been a member since the beginning and as a retiree from aol/TW have never been forced to pay.
2. I have too much mail and would like to select mail and mass delete as I could if I had a computer. But I no longer have one. When I inquired about a change in the app I was told it can’t be done and to use a computer. Sorry I can’t give a better review at this time because I love aol. But I no longer feel safe or able to get assistance. Possibly you as the developer can do something and notify aol members.
AOL mail update stinks!!!
I have had compuserve mail for many years. Never noticed any differences with the merge into AOL. Loved getting email on my iPhone. Loved the AOL mail app for many reasons. It was fabulous! The last update made it a real P.I.T.A.! Every time I turn around I have to log in again. I spend more time logging in than I do communicating! In the past, I logged on once and it was active till I logged off! I expect to be required to log in on device that is public, and love the auto log out on those devices. But my personal iPhone, with finger print login to use it, I have no problems with others logging into my email. I don’t care a lot about others seeing my email, but I appreciate the auto locking features of public devices, but on a finger print locked device, why make it a mandatory feature? As a plea to AOL, please either go back to what it was, or add an option to let the individual choose! As it is, I am going looking for an app that lets me stayed logged in!
Problems with emails again, please fix now!!!!
When I get an email it doesn’t show who the email is from. In the notifications it should only show who the email is from not the whole email in the notification. This needs to get fixed like now. I am sick of emailing you guys about this issue and nothing gets fixed. It’s ridiculous. This is affecting my job cause I can’t see who is emailing me in the notifications. You guys give the same answers every time I write an email/ review. The app was fine before you guys did all these updates and made it horrible. I’m sick of it. This needs to get fixed. In the notifications I need to see a name on who the email is coming from. Don’t give me the same answer you guys always do, just fix the problem. Please fix asap!!! Do you guys even read the issues people write? Because it doesn’t seem like it. Again this needs to get fixed!!!! I shouldn’t have to do this crap with my mail. It was fine and you guys messed it up.
- AOL Inc.
- 137.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Oath Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.