Truebill: Expense & Bill Tracker + Subscriptions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
● NBC: This Startup Is Helping People Find Forgotten Money
● CNN: How To Shave Hundreds Off Your Credit Card Bill
● Fortune: There’s Now A Startup To Help You Cancel All Those Subscriptions
● TechCrunch: Truebill Wants To Help You Manage Your Online Subscriptions
● Consumer Affairs: Here’s An App To Turn Off All Those Auto Renewal Charges
● Chicago Tribune: 15-Minute Fixes For Your Family’s Finances
Truebill is your automated financial advocate, designed to put you back in control of your money. Truebill lets you easily track bills, cancel unwanted subscriptions, and proactively requests refunds on your behalf, putting real money back in your pocket!
With Truebill, you can save money, find the best credit card, lower your bills, and stay in control of your finances. It’s like your own personal finance watchdog.
● Tracks and monitors all paid subscriptions
● Automatic bill tracker monitors for new charges and sneaky price increases.
● Cancels unwanted subscriptions with just 1 click and no headaches.
● Detects account fees, and penalties and allows you to request refunds directly from the app.
● Identifies where you might be overpaying and offers easy ways to reduce bills.
● Monitors and alerts you about interest charges
● Notifies you of recurring transactions and changes.
● Tracks your month to month recurring spending to help you save and budget.
BANK LEVEL SECURITY
● Truebill is secured using SSL 256-bit encryption—the same security protocol that banks use - to ensure that your sensitive personal information is fully encrypted and securely stored.
● The Truebill app uses TouchID fingerprint authentication for added privacy and security.
● Truebill does not store your online banking credentials.
Truebill is completely free, and we do not sell your information to anyone!
What's New in Version 3.4.1
- Redesigned dashboard shows your spending, account balances, important updates, ways to save, and recent transactions.
- Individual transaction pages allow you to view historical spend at any merchant.
- Now, request a refund as part of any subscription cancellation.
Wrong iOS app info
The description says iPad, but you can't download it for the iPad.