By Pictional LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create beautiful full-resolution HDR (high dynamic range) pictures with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch! Includes fully-automatic capture mode and semi-auto/manual modes if you want more control. Offers slider and effect controls for you to easily customize final results.
- Reviews -
“TrueHDR is the best two bucks you can invest to improve your iPhone images. “ - TUAW
“TrueHDR is the most effective HDR app in the App Store. “ - Gizmodo
“much better than the HDR feature native to the iPhone 4. ” - AppAdvice
* Easy, fully-automatic HDR capture with AutoCapture mode
* Greater control over exposure points with SemiAuto capture mode and Manual mode
* Capable of handling up to 18 mega-pixel photos (e.g., photos imported from other cameras) on iPhone 4 & above, iPad 2 & above
* Uses state-of-the-art techniques to automatically align and merge photos
* Custom sliders and effect controls - easily make adjustments to the merged HDR photos to get the final image just the way you prefer
* Choice of Natural or Enhanced modes, with Natural for the most realistic look and Enhanced for slightly more vivid colors and contrast - pick the look you like
* Automatically saves original images for use with desktop HDR programs if desired
* Full support for front and back facing camera
* Supports geo-tagging and printing
* Convenient sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, email, Instagram)
Use TrueHDR to unleash the potential of your iDevices and create beautiful HDR pictures!
Have you taken pictures, only to find out that the clouds were washed out, making the sky look like a white haze? Or how about pictures where everything in the shadows looked like a dark blob with no details?
With TrueHDR, you can get the best of bright and dark areas and merge them into a single realistic-looking picture that is much closer to what your eyes originally saw.
What's New in Version 3.2
Dramatic shots, but beware!
Noted "HDR" double photos taken by my new 5s were sort of a joke; occasionally should a bit of sky in one not seen in the other, but useless otherwise... Photos taken by this program look, often, immediately go be stupendous, but CAN TURN OUT USELESS: read on: you may need a tripod.
Even windows on interior shots looking as if fairly good dodging & burning were done on a darkroom, giving some detail to a bright yard outside that WOULD be washed out. Dramatic sunsets can be included in architectural & landscape photos, especially if "manual capture mode" is used, and the brightest and darkest areas chosen by tapping. But do NOT ASSUME you've gotten a photo as Awesome as you saw in your tiny iPhone screen: I am having virtually every shot taken even in moderate contrast situations show, upon enlargement in phone, or inspection w/ desktop, misregistered final pix with double images of tree branches and hard edges virtually anywhere in the photo, esp. toward the edges. If those two framing trees, or even centrally located black tree silhouettes are key, you'll be retouching them out or have lost the shot. Thinking a rigid tripod is needed; I've held as still as possible while trying to touch light/dark areas AND THEN trip shutter. Perhaps a Bluetooth shutter and always use auto capture mode while holding still as a marksman or sniper would work? Or is it my phone?
the app makes my pics shine
I’ve been a long-time user of TrueHDR - it works great and keeps getting improved with updates. I take a lot of landscape shots, and occasionally do real estate photography. In both scenarios, I battle with dynamic range, and TrueHDR has helped me tremendously. The app renders both the brighter and the darker areas really nicely. The automatic alignment between pictures works better than my far more expensive desktop HDR software.
Best HDR app I've found!
This is easily one of the best, most versatile, and intuitively easy-to-use HDR emulators in the Apple Store. With many useful features, including editing tools, this is more what the native camera all SHOULD BE and more. Even with a few major bugs, the program is stable and reliable enough that I can happily overlook the bugs and STILL give it a 5-star vote.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 08, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pictional LLC
- © Pictional LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.