In a world full of fake, you hold the truth. Vote & discover how you compare by gender, race, friends, political affiliation and more.
No email. No name. No profile picture. Every vote is completely anonymous.
TruePublic is completely free from trolls & hate. No haters, no bullies, just have fun.
Discover real-time reactions around news & events. TruePublic gives you millions of honest opinions & insights.
What will your vote be? Choose from...Relationships, Brands, Tech, Food, Health, Art, Personal Habits, Politics, Hobbies, Religion, Personality, Sports, Pop Culture & more.
Become a TruePublic Ambassador. Submit question ideas, earn badges, and watch as the world reacts to your ideas.
-The TruePublic Team :)
Do you have any Questions? Comments? Ideas? We would love to hear from you! Get in touch with us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're constantly improving TruePublic to make it the best place for honest opinions. In this update we've made some under the hood improvements. Stay tuned!
Ratings and Reviews
Clean, concise and more fun than you think
I have downloaded/tried almost a 1000 apps. Some I use once and never touch again. Others have become daily uses for me. I only mention the number of apps to indicate the number of user experiences I’ve played with, and this ranks very near the top. It’s simple, it’s clean, with intuitive navigation and it’s surprisingly satisfying to get the instant results from every question.
As others have mentioned, I do think there are updates to demographics that are necessary to go mainstream, but I see that they are making updates along these lines as well.
I give it 4 stars just so I have room to give it five when some of the new updates come through.
Thanks! Awesome review. We've got some exciting updates coming soon. Stay tuned!
Tremendous Concept and Design But Needs Work
I am going to leave the app two stars just because I want it to get some attention:
1) You absolutely must include the total number of votes. Otherwise, there is no way meaningful way to interpret the data. One solution is to have a separate window for descriptive stats on each question such as number of votes from each category (age, gender, political affiliation, etc...)
2) Move the "Skip" button to the bottom of the window. With large phones it can get annoying to reach the skip button when you're browsing through questions.
3) When you select a question category, provide a list of all the questions in that category instead of randomly cycling through the questions
4) Include Generation Z and include more races. The current list of races is not exhaustive and excludes a huge population of people that don't identify as either white, black, or asian
5) Improve the categorization of topics. At the moment they are far too broad. Needs to be narrowed down or implement feedback #3 above.
This app has incredible potential. But to reach its peak it needs the improvements mentioned above
Thank you so much for this feedback. We have to admit that we agree on virtually every point. We are working on all of these and will have a much faster update schedule in the coming weeks. If you think of any other ideas, please reach out to our team. :)
Great App/Needs Details
Over all, the app is really cool and I love the wealth of information available!! However, for me personally, it needed some type of introduction or tutorial to tell me what to expect. For example, I was headed to a store and thought I'd check it out "real quick", not knowing there'd be 76 questions in the category I selected. Obviously I could have just skipped them lol but a heads up would be helpful so that your users know what to expect when they start rather than just selecting a topic and diving in to so many questions.
Hey, glad you love it!! We're working on ways to solve this issue right now. We have some exciting updates coming in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.