Manage all your lawn care needs on the go with the TruGreen mobile app. You’ll be able to access, update, and provide feedback on all of your TruGreen lawn services in one convenient place – no more phone calls needed! Real-time notifications will keep you informed of your specialist’s ETA before they arrive, and their progress after the visit. To sign up, you’ll need your TruGreen account number from a previous bill or email communication.
• View your lawn programs
• Access account history, service dates, and tickets
• Provide feedback on the visit
• Get notifications on your specialist’s progress & track their ETA
Add a service
• Browse and purchase services to complement your current plan(s)
• Add a new credit card or ACH account
• Pay your bills
• Sign up for EasyPay or PrePay billing and save
• View past payments
Update Your Profile
• Update your preferred email address and phone numbers
• Manage communication preferences – switch to email or text service notifications
• View PDFs of documents regarding your TruGreen services
• Call or chat to get support from a representative
In this update, we bring you some new features and bug fixes to better your TruGreen experience.
- You can now set up Touch ID and Face ID when logging into the app. Just enter your credentials once and we will securely store them for you.
- We’ve seen the TruGreen app rise in popularity on the iPad. We’ve made some changes to give you a better iPad experience while using the app.
- You now have finer control over which notifications you receive. Simply toggle Push Notifications for Day-of and Service Reminders in your preferences!
- This will be the final update to support iOS 9. If you wish to continue receiving updates for the app, please update to the latest version of iOS.
Thanks for being a TruGreen customer. If you’re enjoying the app, please leave us a review in the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like the ability to see my service ETA. I always forgot to unlock the gate, but not anymore with the reminder. It also let’s me see my billing and service history. They continue to make improvements like chat and a quick link to my last service details
I use the App for everything. When was my last visit? When is my next appointment? How much was the application? Can I pay online? Yes. Honestly, I need to have the paper bill canceled because every time I get it in the mail, I’ve already made the payment. Thanks!
Good For Paying The Bill, That’s It
The App is fine for paying for any services completed or requesting additional services. The App does not tell you what specific services are upcoming, the App notifies you of upcoming services but does not tell you what the service is. The only way to figure out what was done is to wait for the service to be completed and look at the receipt. The App is slow too.
- TruGreen Limited Partnership
- 88.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TruGreen Limited Partnership
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.