Trulia for Agents
By Trulia, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 app for managing your real estate business on-the-go is now available on iPhone & iPad!
Respond faster and with the insights you need to convert more leads using the Trulia for Agents App. The all-new design lets you respond to leads while viewing more contextual information – like property information and contact details – all in one, seamless experience.
With the Trulia for Agents app, your leads are front and center. Get notified whenever you receive a new lead. Easily search and prioritize your leads, respond to prospective buyers and sellers, and close deals from anywhere.
It’s never been easier to grow your lead pipeline! Try it out now!
• Seamless lead response: Respond to leads while simultaneously viewing property details, insights about the person requesting information and local information
• Instant lead notifications: Get push alerts so you can respond to leads quickly
• Search your leads: Search your inbox to quickly find, manage and respond to priority leads
• Lead management: View all your leads in one place, making it even easier to respond
• Stay informed: Get the latest real estate news and tips from the Trulia Pro Blog
• View homes: View nearby listing information while out touring with clients
• Nearby amenities: Show clients restaurants, stores, and schools close to listings
Quick tip: Don’t miss your leads! Turn on push notifications in your phone settings to receive lead alerts.
We’d love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
• Bug fixes and stability optimizations.
Agent Trulia App
Not bad, but has bugs. Whenever Trulia sends a message through it wipes out my list of recent contacts that I'm working with. Also, phone conversations through Trulia can no longer be played on the app. You can only play them on a PC. Hope they get these bugs fixed soon.
You would think Trulia / Zillow could do better, but again it's another epic fail. Don't bother with this company, they just want your money, they don't want to support anything once you are under their marketing contract. Oh and this app is as lame as the company. Try a different channel of advertising. This one doesn't work.
I'm constantly using trulia. I'm not sure exactly why I love it, but it's my favorite way to browse for real estate.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 12, 2015
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 32.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Trulia, Inc
- © 2015 Trulia, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.