This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The lead-management (CRM) platform that helps agents and teams run their business – anytime, anywhere. The Premier Agent App provides a simple and effective suite of tools to help you respond to leads quickly, communicate intelligently and manage your to-do’s efficiently.
Intelligent lead management
• Get alerted the instant a new lead is received, with relevant data including property and contact details
• Connect leads from over 35 sources and manage them all from one inbox.
• Gain valuable insights about new leads including search history across Zillow and Trulia, time frame to move and loan pre-approval status.
• Set status and filter leads based on the consumer's readiness to buy a home
• Record your phone calls and have them delivered to your Inbox, so you can listen again later.
Tools to manage your Agent Team
• Route the right leads to the right agents by price, location or type.
• Set tasks and reminders for your team members to follow up with their leads
• Monitor incoming leads to your team and track follow-up
• Create tasks for your individual clients to manage the various to-do’s through their home-buying process.
• Organize your day by setting due dates and reminders.
Listing management and other resources
• Manage listings, upload a video walkthrough, post information about open houses or add additional photos
• Manage your Premier Agent profile by adding past sales or requesting reviews
• Access powerful tools and training through the Premier Agent Resource Center
What's New in Version 4.29.0
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Simple but good
Easy to use - not a ton of bells and whistles. But it does help keep track of who I called, texted, emailed and any notes I might have about the client - all in one place attached to the property address they first inquired about.
Could be better but the bones are there.
Why all the good reviews?
I have an iPhone 7 plus and when I am typing a reply to an inquiry, I want to scroll back up and proofread before I actually send the message. Scrolling up and editing it is impossible. Such a basic function not possible? I will just have to reply from a desktop. Another Zillow fail. Not surprised, just frustrated with Zillow as always.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 08, 2017
- Version: 4.29.0
- Size: 76.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zillow, Inc.
- © 2017 Zillow, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.