Real Estate by Trulia – Homes for Sale, Apartments for Rent & Open Houses
By Trulia, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finding a home where you can be you has never been easier, more beautiful, or intuitive. With Trulia’s top-rated real estate app, discover your perfect home through immersive photos and explore neighborhood info with maps that show crime, top-rated schools, and local amenities. With just a tap, you can see homes for sale or find apartments for rent near you.
Refine your home search by location, house features, and more. Or simply enter keywords to see real estate listings and homes for rent just right for you. Save your criteria to get real-time notifications about properties you’ve saved and be alerted instantly when new homes that match your search hit the market. And with our newest feature, you can easily save and organize your favorite homes and share them with a partner.
The Trulia real estate app is the simplest way to get the real estate info you crave - while at home, or on the go.
• New! Video tours: Step inside your favorite homes from the comfort of your phone, if available for the property.
Using Spotlight in iOS you can now search the Trulia app directly from your home screen
• Multi-tasking support, so you do side-by-side comparisons in split view and slide over views.
• Collections: Swipe through collections of homes and discover new properties in a beautiful, intuitive way.
• Boards: Save and organize all of your favorite homes and share them with a partner.
• Apple Watch Features: Get nearby home alerts, view property details and photos, or contact the agent—all from your watch.
• Instant Search: Built-in GPS, instantly see nearby homes for sale, open houses, new homes, or apartments for rent.
• Custom Searches: Filter your search by price, neighborhood, bedrooms, bathrooms and more.
• Full-screen Photos: Scroll through vivid, full-screen photos of homes.
• Digestible Info: Get helpful property info and home facts in a simple-to-use format.
• Instant Updates: Get notified when new properties that meet your search criteria are listed or when the status of homes you are following change, including a drop in price, when homes are sold, or open houses are listed.
• Nearby Home Alerts: Get instantly alerted when homes near you hit the market.
• Local Info: Get school ratings and median price information for any city. Also see nearby schools, restaurants and grocery stores on a map.
• Interactive Maps: See maps showing crime, school zones, average prices and more.
• Housing Type: Find the type of property you’re looking for, including single-family homes, apartments, condos, and townhouses. We’ve got you covered.
• Affordability Breakdown: Calculate the full cost of owning your dream home, including mortgage, homeowner’s insurance, and property taxes.
• Anytime Access: Log in to see your saved searches and homes across all your devices.
• Connect With Realtors: Quickly contact local real estate agents
• Now optimized for all iPhone 6 devices, including iPhone 6, 6Plus, 6S, and 6S Plus
We’d love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime at iPhone@trulia.com.
What's New in Version 9.4
In this update we’ve given some extra TLC to renters:
• Stand out when contacting landlords by creating your own Rental Resume
• See specific floor plans, units, and availability for rental apartment buildings
• We now provide specific household and income requirements for income restricted listings
Tip: Don't miss out on your perfect home - save a search and we'll let you know when new homes hit the market that meet your criteria
Part of me really wants to like this app, but I don't. Don't get me wrong, I still use it but I would get so much more use out of it without all the quirks & incorrect notifications/updates. For example, I am based in MN yet continually get updates for homes for sale in FL, GA, NY, & about three other states not only in my app but also via email. This is something that cannot be fixed. I've discussed it thoroughly with their support team who was unable to resolve the issue, even after clearing & resetting all my preferences & searches, on my end & theirs. I also have only ever searched for "homes for sale" yet also continually get updates for rentals, also in other states. It's pretty aesthetically but the search function is annoying & constantly refreshes to zero in on areas when I want more of an overview. Like I said before, it's pretty but its quirks & inaccuracies basically halt me in my tracks from recommending it or using it seriously.
Missing "Open in App" feature
The only thing I don't like about this app is that, when I get daily email notifications and click on a property I want to see details for, it takes me to safari but doesn't give me the option to "Open in App". This means I can't see all the details I need and have to copy the address, go to the app, search for the property, and then see the details. Trulia needs an "Open in App" feature from Safari.
I also wish I could sort by price when reviewing the saved homes on my board.
I love this app. I do. But, in older versions, I could put an upper boundary on number of bedrooms and baths. The feature was critical to me. When I search for a 2-bedroom, 2-bath house, my results are littered with 3- and 4-bedroom listings. It's a huge waste of time to have to click on every result to find the few that meet my needs. Please put these features back in (the app and the website). Thank you.
Also, it's absurd that I can't create an email aleet from the app. I have to go to the website to do this.
And, half the time I click on a listing, the photos don't load.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 30, 2016
- Version: 9.4
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Trulia, Inc
- © 2015 Trulia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.