Real Estate by Trulia – Homes for Sale, Apartments for Rent & Open Houses
By Trulia, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finding a home where you can be you has never been easier, more beautiful, or intuitive. With Trulia’s top-rated real estate app, discover your perfect home through immersive photos and explore neighborhood info with maps that show crime, top-rated schools, and local amenities. With just a tap, you can see homes for sale or find apartments for rent near you.
Refine your home search by location, house features, and more. Or simply enter keywords to see real estate listings and homes for rent just right for you. Save your criteria to get real-time notifications about properties you’ve saved and be alerted instantly when new homes that match your search hit the market. And with our newest feature, you can easily save and organize your favorite homes and share them with a partner.
The Trulia real estate app is the simplest way to get the real estate info you crave - while at home, or on the go.
• New! Video tours: Step inside your favorite homes from the comfort of your phone, if available for the property.
Using Spotlight in iOS you can now search the Trulia app directly from your home screen
• Multi-tasking support, so you do side-by-side comparisons in split view and slide over views.
• Collections: Swipe through collections of homes and discover new properties in a beautiful, intuitive way.
• Boards: Save and organize all of your favorite homes and share them with a partner.
• Apple Watch Features: Get nearby home alerts, view property details and photos, or contact the agent—all from your watch.
• Instant Search: Built-in GPS, instantly see nearby homes for sale, open houses, new homes, or apartments for rent.
• Custom Searches: Filter your search by price, neighborhood, bedrooms, bathrooms and more.
• Full-screen Photos: Scroll through vivid, full-screen photos of homes.
• Digestible Info: Get helpful property info and home facts in a simple-to-use format.
• Instant Updates: Get notified when new properties that meet your search criteria are listed or when the status of homes you are following change, including a drop in price, when homes are sold, or open houses are listed.
• Nearby Home Alerts: Get instantly alerted when homes near you hit the market.
• Local Info: Get school ratings and median price information for any city. Also see nearby schools, restaurants and grocery stores on a map.
• Interactive Maps: See maps showing crime, school zones, average prices and more.
• Housing Type: Find the type of property you’re looking for, including single-family homes, apartments, condos, and townhouses. We’ve got you covered.
• Affordability Breakdown: Calculate the full cost of owning your dream home, including mortgage, homeowner’s insurance, and property taxes.
• Anytime Access: Log in to see your saved searches and homes across all your devices.
• Connect With Realtors: Quickly contact local real estate agents
• Now optimized for all iPhone 6 devices, including iPhone 6, 6Plus, 6S, and 6S Plus
We’d love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime at iPhone@trulia.com.
What's New in Version 9.5
• Link seamlessly to the app to see content you care about
• Edit your profile and rental resume from the app
• Rental properties: quickly take a peek at property websites without leaving the app
Tip: Don't miss out on your perfect home - save a search and we'll let you know when new homes hit the market that meet your criteria
Works great and there are many great features included. Love that you can scan the map and your search will adjust to wherever you are on the map, so much easier than having to type and re-type your search preferences as you look in different cities. I also appreciated that you can see the amenities nearby the house you are looking at and see school choices and reviews all in one place; again without having to leave your search behind. Very thought out!
iPad version is incomplete AND buggy!
I thought Trulia was okay initially. Now it seems to be a disjointed mess. I constantly receive notifications on homes that aren't even listed for sale.
The iPad version does not have the same functions as the website OR the iPhone application. If you created a board and/or saved houses on a PC or iPhone, you can't view My Boards, Saved Homes, or any of the other options.
What is the point in saving a home if you can't view it outside of the Trulia website on a PC? This app doesn't tell you that a listed or saved home is no longer for sale either.
And one of the most irrational things is that you cannot hide houses that you don't want to view. If you are searching for a home, why would you want to repeatedly see houses that you're not interested in.
Their notification function is horrible as well. I receive property status updates, but Trulia doesn't tell you what changed or when it changed.
Trulia is more concerned with having an app available than making sure it actually works. The 'Local-realtor' apps and Zillow are better options.
It's very easy to use and good with the info on the rental most if the time. It makes it extremely easy to contact the rental management too, everything is all filled out for you already you only have to hit send!
Great for getting a basic idea of an area's home values and great for the first step when looking to buy. Big help on seeing what's out there without having to wait on an agent.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 24, 2016
- Version: 9.5
- Size: 34.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Trulia, Inc
- © 2015 Trulia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.