Real Estate - Homes for Sale, Apartments for Rent
By Trulia, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Best way to house hunt, hands down!"
"Great app, very useful and easy to use"
"Must-have app for the home buyer or renter"
Trulia’s top-rated real estate app makes searching for a home easier than ever. With just a tap, you can see homes for sale or apartments for rent near you.
Refine your search by location, home features, and more. Or simply enter keywords to see real estate listings just right for you. Store your criteria to get alerts when new homes that match your search hit the market, or when a property nearby is listed. And with our newest feature, boards, you can organize, narrow, and share your favorite homes with friends, family, or by yourself.
Now more immersive than ever, you can scroll through homes directly from the map, and quickly compare properties with full-bleed photo snapshots. Then go beyond the home: explore a neighborhood with full-screen interactive maps showing crime, schools, amenities and more.
The Trulia real estate app is the easiest, most pleasing way to get the real estate info you crave - while at home, or on the go.
• NEW on iPhone! Boards: the simple way to organize, narrow, and share your favorite homes.
• NEW on Apple Watch: get nearby home alerts, view property details and photos, or contact the agent—all from your watch.
• Instant Search: Using GPS, instantly see nearby homes for sale, open houses, or apartments for rent.
• Custom Searches: Add search filters like price, neighborhood, number of beds and more.
• Full-screen Photos: Scroll through vivid, full-screen photos of homes.
• Digestible Info: Get helpful property info and home facts in a simple-to-use format.
• Instant Updates: Get notified when new properties that meet your search criteria are listed
• Nearby Home Alerts: Get instantly alerted when homes near you hit the market.
• Instant Updates: Get alerts when the status of homes you are following changes.
• Local Info: Get school ratings and median price information for any city. Also see nearby schools, restaurants and grocery stores on a map.
• Interactive Maps: See maps showing crime, school zones, average prices and more.
• Mortgage Calculator: Get personalized rates and calculate your mortgage.
• Anytime Access: Log in to see your saved searches and homes across all your devices.
• Connect w/Agents: Quickly contact relevant real estate agents.
We’d love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime at iPhone@trulia.com.
What's New in Version 8.2
With this release, our best features are now on Apple Watch. Browse nearby homes, get instant notifications, view detailed photos, and much more—all from your Apple Watch.
We’re also giving you more control of your boards, allowing you to delete them, remove people from boards, or leave the ones you’ve joined.
Tip: Trulia will keep you in the know when new homes come on the market that meet your criteria. Save a search to get started.
Keep the feedback coming! Email us anytime at iPhone@trulia.com.
Always on top of housing trends
I like the Trulia website and it works really good but the app is a little bit more difficult to use because you can't get rid of the houses that you liked and now want to delete. Everyday it updates and updates the same houses that you've already seen in the list. It just gets longer and longer and there's no way to delete the ones you don't want to view anymore. I like to narrow it down to drill down to the apartment or house that I am interested in this way it's a small list of homes that are particularly suited to me. Went to get that accomplished I think this'll be the
Trulia a buggy app
This app sends out far too many alerts and doesn't provide a way to turn them off. Well actually to be fair, it does, but it doesn't work. It it easy to " like" a home so you get alerts for other homes in the area that are going on sale, but the removal function doesn't work. You can swipe to get to the delete button but tapping it doesn't do anything, so you simply get more alerts. This results in my inbox getting filled with Trulia spam every day that I have delete. It is a real pain in the #####! Don't download this app or you will be sorry you did. My suggestion to Trulia is to get this fixed asap and let us all know when the coast is clear and it is safe to use the app again.
Some issues, but not bad
I've used this app for a little while, and I do like the different features.
However, when clicking on a picture, it doesn't take me to the correct house. Instead, it chooses some other random house so I have to back out and select the house again for it to pull up.
I wanted to show my husband a house to get his opinion and it does the same thing is the "Saved Homes" section. Here it is even worse, it won't let me select a particular house at all. I will try again to see if they fix this bug issue. If not, I'll go to another app like Zillow.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 8.2
- Size: 63.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Trulia, Inc
- © 2015 Trulia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.