Real Estate by Trulia – Search Homes for Sale, Apartments for Rent and Open Houses Near You
By Trulia, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trulia’s top-rated real estate app makes searching for a home easier than ever. With just a tap, you can see homes for sale or find apartments for rent near you.
"Best way to house hunt, hands down!"
Refine your home search by location, house features, and more. Or simply enter keywords to see real estate listings and homes for rent just right for you. Save your criteria to get alerts when new homes that match your search hit the market, or when a property nearby is listed. And with our newest feature, boards, you can organize, narrow, and share your favorite homes with friends, family, or by yourself.
Now more immersive than ever, scroll through homes directly from the map, and quickly compare properties with full-screen photos. Explore the neighborhood with interactive maps showing crime, top-rated schools, amenities and more.
The Trulia real estate app is the simplest way to get the real estate info you crave - while at home, or on the go.
• NEW on iPhone! Boards: the simple way to organize, narrow, and share your favorite homes while in your home search.
• NEW on Apple Watch: get nearby home alerts, view property details and photos, or contact the agent—all from your watch.
• Instant Search: Using GPS, instantly see nearby homes for sale, open houses, new homes, or apartments for rent.
• Custom Searches: Filter your search by price, neighborhood, bedrooms, bathrooms and more.
• Full-screen Photos: Scroll through vivid, full-screen photos of homes.
• Digestible Info: Get helpful property info and home facts in a simple-to-use format.
• Instant Updates: Get notified when new properties that meet your search criteria are listed or when the status of homes you are following change, including a drop in price, when homes are sold, or open houses are listed.
• Nearby Home Alerts: Get instantly alerted when homes near you hit the market.
• Local Info: Get school ratings and median price information for any city. Also see nearby schools, restaurants and grocery stores on a map.
• Interactive Maps: See maps showing crime, school zones, average prices and more.
• Housing Type: Find the type of property you’re looking for, including single-family homes, apartments, condos, and townhouses. We’ve got you covered.
• Affordability Breakdown: Calculate the full cost of owning your dream home, including mortgage, homeowner’s insurance, and property taxes.
• Anytime Access: Log in to see your saved searches and homes across all your devices.
• Connect with Realtors: Quickly contact local real estate agents
We’d love to hear your feedback! Email us anytime at iPhone@trulia.com.
What's New in Version 8.2.2
With this release, our best features are now on Apple Watch. Browse nearby homes, get instant notifications, view detailed photos, and much more—all from your Apple Watch.
We’re also giving you more control of your boards, allowing you to delete them, remove people from boards, or leave the ones you’ve joined.
Tip: Trulia will keep you in the know when new homes come on the market that meet your criteria. Save a search to get started.
Keep the feedback coming! Email us anytime at iPhone@trulia.com.
FINALLY! The crash of Trulia is at an end
For the longest time this app would crash after about 5-10 minutes of use, which is about how long it takes to find an area that I want to explore with the right filters, etc. now I can spend hours looking and not having to worry about the app crashing.
The app itself has a user friendly, clean interface. The ads are reasonable, small enough to be able to continue working, but not so small that I miss the point.
No matter your real estate circumstance, it's always fun to search for your next residence on trulia.
Needs Further Updating
Sadly, many of the homes have been rented/sold & the info is NOT updated or accurate. It would be great if this app & site listed ALL schools including public charter schools in addition to the traditional public, Montessori, Catholic & private schools it already lists. Even more helpful would be the app allowed home seekers to save houses to their account & also allow them to leave notes/comments for themselves as to why they liked or didn't like the home. Lastly, for some reason when I open the app it automatically shows me homes in California. The app should allow you to set the location where you live or where you are searching and then automatically use that location every time you access it from the same device.
What happened to the "Street View"???????!!!!!!!!
I loved this app until they took away the street view with the recent update! It was the best feature of the app. The other apps like Zillow don't show a street view. I found this feature very helpful because as a buyer you'd want to see a view of the block or surrounding area you'll be living around. You'd like to know before you schedule a tour of the property wether it's across the street from an empty lot, a dump, or just across from another home that's run down. I'm very disappointed in this recent change and will now look for another app will offer this option.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 13, 2015
- Version: 8.2.2
- Size: 68.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Trulia, Inc
- © 2015 Trulia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.