Trulia Rentals - Homes & Apartments for Rent
By Trulia, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“This has saved me so much time and energy!”
“Totally satisfied and mission accomplished due to this great app.”
“Found and am living in my new home thanks to Trulia!”
“SO MANY PLACES TO RENT!! Definitely a great download!”
Looking for an apartment or house for rent?
Trulia Apartments and Homes For Rent for iPhone and iPad takes the pain out of finding your next rental. To get started, browse new rental listings on the easy-to-navigate search and map view. Save your favorites to boards, or go ahead and contact the property by email or phone!
• NEW on iPhone! Collections: Swipe through collections of rentals and discover new properties in a beautiful, intuitive way.
• Interactive Maps: See maps showing crime, school zones, average rental prices, and more
• Boards: Share rental listings easily with roommates and family via boards.
• Local Info: Get school ratings and median price information for any city. Also see nearby schools, restaurants and grocery stores on a map.
• 1-Click Request: Contact landlords and rental property managers on the go with just one click - it's that easy!
• Custom Searches: Customize your rental search by location, price, number of beds and baths, pet friendliness, and more.
• Instant Updates: Save searches and get alerts when rental homes hit the market – you’ll be the first to know
Never miss a listing with our apartment finder – we identify the newest homes and apts for rent that match your search criteria and notify you as soon as they’re available.
Note: Trulia Rentals is for properties in the USA only at this time
Comments, suggestions, bug reports? Let us know what you think about Trulia Rentals at iPhone_For_Rent@trulia.com
What's New in Version 5.9.2
• Performance and Stability improvements
I must've stumbled onto the wrong app. Mine seems geared towards the property owner and not the renter. I can't undo my previous filters, and there's doesn't seem to be a way to eliminate the rentals I don't have any interest in. I have tried everything to come up with the properties in my area and when I draw I can see them but as soon as my circle is finished they disappear and it tells need there are no homes available, and to redo my search filters. Frustrated and fed up with this app
Pretty Dazzled So Far
But ya know the pop up wants a review in the first 10 minutes you've used it; before you actually have a chance to really go out and use it. THAT will be the real test when we're closer to the end of our lease. I imagine many who've given a great rating did so early, like I did. After I really use it, THEN I will "re-star" the rating accordingly.
This used to be a really good app.
If the frequent crashes aren't bad enough now the neighborhood crime stats are way off. Trulia shows previously high crime areas as lowest crime now. I know things change but NO neighborhood changes that drastically in just a few months. They listed several neighborhoods as the lowest in crime that I know form personal experience are dangerous places to live in both Maryland and Georgia.
It's still an okay app just verify crime info with the local police department.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 16, 2017
- Version: 5.9.2
- Size: 106 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Trulia, Inc
- © 2016 Trulia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.