By The Trunk Club, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Trunk Club is a personal shopping service featuring premium clothing for men and women. After you get started, your stylist—a real human being on our team—will contact you for a short consultation. They’ll hand-select clothing, shoes, and accessories from brands like Vince, Theory, Eton, rag & bone, Paige, Joie, and more, and ship them to your door. Try everything on at home and send back anything you don’t want within 5 days. Pay only for the items you keep—there are no extra fees or commitments.
Trunk Club features:
• Premium brands, hand-selected and shipped to you by a real person.
• Prices on par with high-end department stores or boutiques.
• No monthly commitments—pay only for items you keep.
• Free shipping both ways.
• Message with your personal stylist to discuss how to look your best and review clothing options for your next trunk.
• Browse featured looks and share your style preferences with your stylist.
• Send photos or links to inspiration you find outside the Trunk Club app.
• Track your trunk and leave feedback during your home try-on.
• See all of the items you’ve kept from Trunk Club and suggestions on how to style them in outfits.
• Upload other items you own to share with your stylist and get suggestions on how to incorporate them in outfits.
If you have any questions or feedback, we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 5.5.1
We fixed quite a few bugs and made many other small (but important!) app improvements. Here are a few worth mentioning:
• You can now reschedule the pick-up of your trunk by UPS.
• Tap a product photo to open it in a full-screen view.
• Messaging your stylist a photo is now more reliable. We want to see how you look in your new threads.
What's the point of consultants?
On the app, you can't look at anything to pick out and choose from. You are automatically made to talk to a "consultant" who hasn't been very helpful. I was asked a few basic questions. Tried to answer as honestly as possible. Last message I received was "ok" and nothing for more than 30 hours. I'd rather pick my own articles of clothing out and have some recommendations based on automated questions I answer based on style and taste. Deleting the app. Sorry. Great idea but needs some work.