Instantly find and book vetted babysitters and nannies - Rates start at $15/hr. Trusted is the fastest and most convenient way to secure a qualified and heavily vetted child care provider when and where you need one - with coverage currently in the San Francisco Bay Area and New York.
Enter the location, date, and time you need child care to view available providers. Select and book the perfect provider for your family, check-in during the bookings, and rate your provider to help us maintain and enhance service quality.
• Experienced and vetted child care providers. All Trusted providers are thoroughly background and referenced checked, as well as CPR certified and up-to-date with immunizations.
• Same day child care availability. Babysitter cancel for the evening? Existing coverage suddenly unavailable? Child too sick to go to school or daycare? In minutes, parents can review and select an amazing provider for same day, next day, or next week coverage.
• Monitor in-progress bookings. Parents can message their provider, watch a live in-home video feed, and view the location of their child on a map – all from within the app.
• Child care providers are Trusted employees. Trusted handles payroll taxes and has secured comprehensive liability insurance. Trusted continuously reviews and acts on comments to ensure extremely high levels of family and child care.
• 24/7 customer service and money-back guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your experience, we will refund your money.
Call us at 844-987-8783 or email us at email@example.com with any questions.
- Significantly improved UI responsiveness when swiping through a large number of search results
- Fixed a crash when using the camera to take a new profile picture
- Fixed addresses not autocompleting for users with phones configured in some non-US locales
- Resolved issue with the Messenger share option not launching Messenger
- Fixed an issue causing Facebook sign in to crash for some users
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointed for two reasons
1. There is a 25% of service charge for this service on top of the providers rate that they don't make it clear when you are booking. I only found out when I received the bill.
2. I liked the sitter overall, but I found out after that the sitter let my son play video games before bed, which is a no no for a 9 year old. Normally professional sitters should know to ask before letting a kid play video games.
Been a Trusted user for a while now
The app hasn't failed me yet and Trusted's concierge support goes out of their way to help me with my recurring bookings. I love this service!
She was super sweet and my kids really enjoyed her!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.