1. Speak texts in all the languages your device supports;
2. Open a text file (.txt) by email attachment and speak back automatically;
3. Highlight each word currently being spoken;
4. Personalize the voice of the speaker;
5. Texts can be edited or cut-pasted from other sources;
6. The texts can be a single word or a complete long document.
7. Share or print the text document.
1. Changed GUI.
2. Fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
It is a really great app! Only thing is, when I was adjusting the voice, I had my iPad on landscape view and I got the pitch slider stuck behind the speak button (the little person with the book). It took me quite a while to figure out that all I had to do was turn it portrait:).
The app is great but I would like to like to be able to change the language in the app.
This is a great app! One problem is that when you make it say too much, it crashes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.