Tsubook is a mobile application with instant access to all the information you need to study or practice Shiatsu. It is both a reference book and a toolbox, built by Shiatsu therapists, for Shiatsu therapists. And it fits in your pocket!
FREE CONTENT (see paid content below)
• 3D human body with 14 meridians:
• Large intestine
• Small intestine
• Urinary Bladder
• Pericardium (Heart Governor, Heart Protector)
• Triple Burner (Three Burners)
• Governing Vessel (Du Mai)
• Conception Vessel (Ren Mai)
• The 361 main points:
• Meridian and place (ex: ST6, LI12,...)
• Japanese ideogram
• 3D view and text for easy location
FULL CONTENT : 34.99 US dollars by device (currency and price may change depending on your country)
• ALL the features included in the free version, plus
• 10 point categories:
• Front (Mu, Bo) points
• Back (Shu, Yu) points
• 5 Shu points (with annual tonification/sedation)
• Xi-cleft (Accumulation) points
• Luo (Connecting, Junction) points
• 8 Master (Coupled, Confluent) points
• Yuan (Source) points
• Hui (Meeting) points
• Four Seas points
• Lower He Sea (Yin, Uniting) points
• More than 600 indications:
• Search bar to find indications easily
• For each indication: global 3D view and list of the most common points
• Advanced point details:
• Japanese, Chinese and English names
• Japanese and Chinese ideograms
• Traditional Chinese Medicine properties
• Categories of the point
• Most common indications associated with this point
*** The full version is available to buy when using the free version ***
This app will be also useful to students and therapists of acupressure, Tui Na, digitopressure, digitopuncture, and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Thanks to Florence Legeay and Tamsin Grainger for the research work on the points, to Olivier Vaillant and Ivan Bel for the point names in different languages (http://www.shiatsu-therapeutique.org/index.php/fr/2015/11/20/traductions-points-acupuncture-fr-en-jp-ch/) and to our fabulous translators: Jordan Chin, Katharina Bouchaar, Tamsin Grainger, Tamara Lunn, Amanda Priestley, Claudia Wnning.
Tsubook is recommended by the French Federation of Traditional Shiatsu and many schools: http://www.tsubook.com/partner-schools/
Tsubook aims to help therapists of all styles of Shiatsu (Koho, Zen, Ohashi, Namikoshi, and more). If you cannot find relevant information for your Shiatsu modality, please tell us: http://www.tsubook.com/contact
Do you want to be notified when a new version is available? Then subscribe to our newsletter: http://www.tsubook.com/subscription/
Do you want to talk with us and other Shiatsu therapists? Then subscribe to our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/564222163773109/
Spanish and Portuguese translations opened
New purchasing system
Many debug and corrections
Ratings and Reviews
pretty cool app but AWESOME customer service.
I only have the free version of the app, which doesn’t offer much, but what I’m the most impressed with is the customer service. There was not an option to creat an account on the screen, and it would not let me proceed without doing so. I hopped on their website and within 45 seconds I was talking to a REAL person! They explain how it was most likely a bug, and promised to fix it. Sure enough, a few hours later it’s perfect!
- Studio Levart
- 97.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018, Studio Levart SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Full content $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.