Tsuku Tsuku - Notifies you just before arrival
By Yoshihiko Eto
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
◆ Best for traveling by train or bus.
◆ Notifies before you reach your destination.
◆ Notify by voice and notification.
◆ Notification is repeated up to a maximum of 50 times.
◆ On the Apple Watch, it vibrates, making it even more convenient.
◆ Automatically turn on notification of the destination without launching the application.
▼ Perfect for these situations
- When you doze off on the train or bus.
- When you’re listening to music and can’t hear the announcement of arrival on the loudspeaker.
- When you’re traveling for pleasure or business to a place you’ve never been to before.
- Up to 50 times are notified continuously.
- Notification interval can be set up to 10 seconds.
- Notify by voice and notification.
- Supports Bluetooth earphones.
- Automatically turn on the notification when you go through in the specified place.
- When you specify the nearest station or the station you always go through, the notification of the destination will be turned on automatically when you go through that place.
- If you select "Battery saving" in Tracking settings, you don't have to launch this App.
- You can set the day of the week and time zone to enable the automatic alarm.
- Battery saving
This app does not track your location. Obtains your location only after significant changes to avoid battery loss. Most suitable if another app is already tracking your location.
*Can be set using the automatic alarm without launching the app.
*If you receive no notification before arrival, please switch “Tracking location” in the settings.
- Tracking location
Your location is being tracked during moving. The accuracy of the notification will increase. When you stop moving, the app will automatically stop tracking you.
*To begin/resume tracking, the app must be launched.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. (Tracking location)
- In places such as subways and tunnels where location information cannot be obtained, no notification will be received prior to arrival at the destination.
- If Wi-Fi is enabled, you can get the current location more accurate.
▼ In App Purchase
- Remove Ads
- Unlimited add points
▼ Apple Watch
Supports Watch OS 2.0 and later.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Thank you for using.
- The number of notifications can be freely selected from 1 to 50 times.
- Notification interval can now be selected up to 10 seconds.
- Improved localization.
- Improved performance.
- Fix minor bugs.
An absolute must have
This one awesome app. I always use mass transit and will either fall asleep or too focused on my cell. BAM! It wakes you up or just lets me know to pay attention for my stop.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 26, 2017
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 27.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Yoshihiko Eto
- © Yoshihiko Eto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Add Point$0.99
- Remove Ads$0.99