TTGuard - Trucker Time Guard
By BitMelter Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The TTGuard app is designed to keep truck/lorry drivers in compliance with EU drivers regulations.
It's built with simplicity in mind so every user should be familiar with the application in no time.
It takes into account all EU drivers regulations. The most important ones are:
- 4.5 hours maximum continuous drive
- 45 minute break after continuous driving
- split 15/30 type of break
- maximum 56 hours weekly drive limit
- maximum 90 hours 2 weeks limit
- extended daily driving limits that allows to drive twice per week for up to 10 hours.
- split daily rest period (first must be minimum 3 hours - 12 hours in total)
- 6 hours EU working rule
We hope that it will quickly become your daily driving companion helping you maintain your driving records.
It also allows to export all the data into another applications for further analysis.
If you need to get some more information or would like to suggest some new features or if you simply having some problems please use our Support feature within the application.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Fixed problem where in certain scenario you would be asked to start daily rest while trying to start break.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 15, 2012
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: BitMelter
- © 2012 Bitmelter Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.