Tube Map - London Underground
By mxData Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tube Map Apple Watch App available. Check line status, set up to 3 favourite lines and see if there are any delays to your journey ahead. Check more than just the time with the Apple Watch!
If you're planning a trip to London, here on business or just passing through, Tube Map - London Underground from the makers of the successful NYC Subway Map app is a must.
Getting started is simple; just select a station, either by using the search bar at the top of the screen OR by tapping on the map. Here's where your Tube Map - London Underground journey starts.
Feature rich with over 1.5 million active users it's not surprising Tube Map - London Underground is award-winning. From finding a station, planning a journey to line status and so much more. It all centres around the iconic Transport for London tube map, keeping it at the heart of the app. Download it now for FREE. It will make your day.
- Voted #26 in TechRadar.com’s Top 80 best free iPhone apps 2013.
- 2013 London Transport Awards Winner.
- Apps Magazine says ‘Tube Map gives you an advantage over the always-perilous London Underground for the grand price of nothing. A truly wonderful app’ 5 Stars.
Tell us what you think of Tube Map - London Underground. Your feedback and ratings help us develop an app you'll want to tell your friends about.
What users love about Tube Map - London Underground:
• Official licensed map so you always see the latest version.
• Route anywhere in London. Places, postcodes, points of interest and tube stations.
• Map features all subway stations that support Oyster PAYG services.
• Walking Overlay - Station to station walking distance information overlaid onto the map.
• In-app purchases - Remove Ads, First & Last Trains and Tube Exits. For a great saving buy our Bulk Saver which gives you all these extra features at one great price.
• Tube Exits tells you which carriage to board so you're next to your platform or interchange exit point.
• The world’s fastest route planner with line direction all shown on the map so you can track your journey.
• LIVE departure boards and station information.
• Notifications* can be activated so Tube Map - London Underground will tell you when delays/closures occur on those lines important to you.
*Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control.
Don't forget to check out our other London travel apps. Download now for FREE and take a different route around the city:
Bus London https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/bus-london-live-countdown/id480643687
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap. We would love to hear from you.
What's New in Version 5.3.3
Tube Map is now available as an Apple Watch App. Check line status, set up to 3 favourite lines and see if there are any delays to your journey ahead. More functionality to come, so 'watch' this space! : )
Tube Map - London Underground keeps getting better and better.
If you're new to London, avoid looking like a noob by using this app. I used it - especially the route planner - to survive. Enter the two stations you need to get to, and this thing plans it out, down to which stops in between, which direction, etc. And if you don't know which station is near the landmark you want to get to? No big deal, man. The app lets you search stations and route plan by landmarks, which is great for tourists. I also noticed it didn't require internet/ data to use, so when you're in the tube go ahead and use it too.
On my second day in London I needed to get from Kenwood House back to Bayswater, but my phone had died. It was 11:30pm, the last train was looming and I was so lost. I cried, longing for the helpfulness of this app.
No WiFi or Data Needed
Worked great. No real issues. I just looked for most of my stops closest to the sites I wanted to see prior to leaving. Once I was out, plugged in the stops & got to my destination with no problem. No WiFi or data needed either, so works well if you can't use foreign SIM card in phone. Also let's uses your current location to notify you of closest metro (only problem & a small one is you still need to figure out which direction the metro is).
Awesome for getting around
My first time in London and I was panicked about using the tube. BUT this app is excellent, it routes you via the best line(s) to take in the most efficient way. Now I'm a London Tube pro. Use it with confidence!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 08, 2015
- Version: 5.3.3
- Size: 28.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: mxData Limited
- © mxData Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bulk Saver$5.99
- First and Last$2.99
- Tube Exits$1.99
- Remove Ads$2.99