Tube Map London Underground
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're planning a trip to London, here on business or just passing through, Tube Map London Underground from the makers of the successful NYC Subway Map app is a must. Getting started is simple; just select a station, either by using the search bar at the top of the screen OR by tapping on the map. Here's where your Tube Map London Underground journey starts.
Feature rich with over 1.5 million active users it's not surprising Tube Map London Underground is award-winning. From finding a station, planning a journey to line status and so much more. It all centres around the iconic Transport for London tube map, keeping it at the heart of the app, so download it now for FREE. It will make your day.
Apps Magazine says ‘Tube Map gives you an advantage over the always-perilous London Underground for the grand price of nothing. A truly wonderful app’ 5 Stars.
What users love about Tube Map London Underground:
• Official licensed map so you always see the latest version.
• Route anywhere in London. Places, postcodes, points of interest and tube stations.
• Map features all subway stations that support Oyster PAYG services.
• Walking Overlay - Station to station walking distance information overlaid onto the map.
• In-app purchases - Remove Ads, First & Last Trains and Tube Exits or buy our Bulk Saver which gives you all these extra features at one great price.
• Tube Exits tells you which carriage to board so you're next to your platform or interchange exit point.
• The world’s fastest route planner with line direction shown on the map so you can track your journey.
• LIVE departure boards and station information.
• Notifications* can be activated so Tube Map London Underground will tell you when delays/closures occur on those lines important to you.
*Please note: whilst we endeavour to ensure that Line Status notifications are delivered in a timely manner we can’t guarantee this 100% of the time. There may be occasions when the functionality isn’t available due to technical reasons outside of our control.
Tube Map Apple Watch App available. Check line status, set up to 3 favourite lines and see if there are any delays to your journey ahead.
Don't forget to check out our other London travel apps; London Bus, myCycleHire and myTrains. Download now and take a different route around or to/from the city.
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TubeMap or follow us on Twitter @TubeMapLondon. We'd love to hear from you.
What's New in Version 5.4.4
Maps updated in line with latest TfL changes.
Stratford High Street, Stratford's rail, tube and DLR stations, West Ham, Canning Town, Star Lane and Abbey Road have been rezoned from Zone 3 to Zone 2/3. These stations can be regarded as either zone depending on direction of travel.
Everyday tool for London tube
I use this app almost every day and most days more than once or twice. It is essential
Does exactly what you want it to do. Get this app if you're traveling in London.
easy , simple, great App
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 12, 2016
- Version: 5.4.4
- Size: 32.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Mapway Limited
- © 2014 Mapway Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bulk Saver$6.99
- First and Last$3.99
- Tube Exits$2.99
- Remove Ads$3.99