Tube automates the lookup of movie information and converts your video better and faster than any other Mac video conversion App. Videos are automatically converted for iTunes, iDevices and your AppleTV with Movie or TV Show metadata. The results are automatically organised and added to iTunes.
Tube does all of this and:
• Automates finding movies and TV Shows information from filenames, so you don’t have to. It does this better than any other App, and is continually improving
• Converts all common video file types
• Set a watch folder, and allow Tube to remove and clean up source videos and folders when it is finished
• Tube analyses the video to see if it can convert it quickly while making sure the video and audio are of the highest quality
• Support for surround sound, subtitles & chapters
• Batch converting - convert a huge library of video
• Automatic updates of missing metadata
• Skip conversion of sample videos option
• Beautifully renamed and organised on disk
Tube is designed to get out of your way, and make video conversion as easy as possible.
Updated version scrolls faster and has a new updated look.
Also fixes various bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
very useful app. i like it
Worth Every Time Spent
This app does exactly as said in the description. Had no problems whatsoever. The UI is clean and slick. The functionality across the app is pretty friendly and contemporary. It’s unique features like trashing the old formatted file or even a folder is just off the hook, plus the best feature that I love about this app is that it has a watch the folder feature, which automatically watches a folder selected and sees if any additions of videos have been made in that folder, and if there are then it converts those videos automatically without you having to worry about manually converting them all the time.
Definitely worth buying. I would have bought it even if the seller asked 25$ for it.
Just What I Was Looking For!
This app has saved my life lol seriously! I was looking for a way to convert one of my videos and when I came across this app, I downloaded it immediately & I'm so happy I did. And, to top it off, I was able to create a folder to keep my video(s) in, which I found to be very convenient because it allows me to stay organized.
Only one thing I would say I would like to see change: it would be nice if I could change the posters, but otherwise, it does a good job with this.
Honestly, I couldn't be more satisfied with this app…I LOVE IT!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.