TubeCast - TV for YouTube allows you to cast your favorite youtube videos from your iPhone/ iPad directly to your TV or speakers connected to the same network. Yes, straight to your big screen, no need for any additional hardware.
Requirements to get started :
1. To stream the Youtube videos you’ll need an active internet connection.
2. This version of TubeCast - TV for YouTube supports:
• Western Digital Media Players (WD TV Live, WD TV Live Plus, WD TV Live Hub)
• Samsung SmartTVs
• Sony Bravia SmartTVs
• Panasonic Viera TVs
• Philips SmartTVs
• Toshiba SmartTVs
• Sharp TVs
• LG Connected TVs
• Xbox 360
• Xbox One
Use the TubeCast - TV for YouTube app to :
• Easily search/browse trending and popular content from YouTube
• Initiate and control playback across all internet connected SmartTV’s and Chromecast devices
Note that while using the app, an internet connection is required. Sparkling Apps is not responsible for charges by your internet provider.
TubeCast - TV for YouTube is not associated with, endorsed by or affiliated with YouTube.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app. Easy to use. Now that my Samsung smart tv no longer has a you tube app, this fills that void nicely. I haven’t used to that long, but one thing I’ve noticed is it doesn’t crash and restart the videos as much as some similar apps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.