Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover and create the stuff you love. If you love stuff, stop reading this, get the app, and just start having fun. You’ll probably never be bored again.
- Whatever you’re into, people are making and sharing stuff about it on their Tumblrs.
- They’re posting photos, GIFs, text, videos, audio, anything. Passion takes many forms on Tumblr.
- Follow artists, musicians, comedians, designers, thinkers, scientists, publications, architects, firemen—you know, interesting people. All the interesting people are here.
- Plenty of ways to find the good stuff. Search for it, or just check out what's popular/interesting/weird/wonderful.
- You get your own Tumblr, too, obviously. Post whatever you want, or reblog other people’s stuff. Add commentary if you like. Make it your own. Other people will do the same to your posts. That’s how you meet people here.
- You can also just send private messages to the people you follow, if that’s more your thing. Tumblr is yours. Be how you wanna be.
- Make your Tumblr look however you want. Custom header images, fonts, colors, all that. Use an animated GIF for you header image if you want. We can’t stop you.
Tumblr is yours. Welcome to Tumblr.
What's New in Version 6.7
We take you now to the medal ceremony as the updates in Tumblr 6.7 take their place on the podium.
For clinching third place, the bronze medal goes to: Performance improvements.
For outstanding courage, the silver medal goes to: Bug fixes.
And for being such a good boy, the gold medal goes to: This dog.
I love this app with a passion. It enables you to interact with a lot of people without doing much of anything, except hitting the "reblog" button, and typing or texting a few words here and there. And voilá, you're done! Plus, you can pretty much search up anything and it will pop up, with a million searches for each topic you're curious about! Plus plus, you can upload pictures you just took or ones you've edited. And too much other things I can't say here. (Updated: I deleted it, but missed it too much so got it again.)
Reblogs with Comments Troubles
Step one: Touch the number of notes a post has.
Step two: See a reblog with a comment you really want to reblog or read the full version of.
Step three: Click on that reblog and be taken to the post on the person's page so that you can reblog it or read all of it.
Step three still does not exist, and it has been two updates since you removed that function, which is ridiculous. Why let someone easily see reblogs with comments if you can't read the full comment or like or reblog it? Please reinstate that ability. The frustration over its removal has really been bogging down my enjoyment of the app.
Tumblr app on iPad!
I love this site and the app is one of my favorites, but when I use it on my iPad, and click the notifications I can only she part of the post. Like the notifications/message tab just pops up in a rectangle instead of giving us the whole screen to read/look at the post. Can this be fixed? I just downloaded the update but it's the still the same, when I use the tumblr app on my iPhone I get the whole screen to look at my notifications/messages but not the same on iPad.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 22, 2016
- Version: 6.7
- Size: 74.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Tumblr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.