Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover and create the stuff you love. If you love stuff, stop reading this, get the app, and just start having fun. You’ll probably never be bored again.
- Whatever you’re into, people are making and sharing stuff about it on their Tumblrs.
- They’re posting photos, GIFs, text, videos, audio, anything. Passion takes many forms on Tumblr.
- Follow artists, musicians, comedians, designers, thinkers, scientists, publications, architects, firemen—you know, interesting people. All the interesting people are here.
- Plenty of ways to find the good stuff. Search for it, or just check out what's popular/interesting/weird/wonderful.
- You get your own Tumblr, too, obviously. Post whatever you want, or reblog other people’s stuff. Add commentary if you like. Make it your own. Other people will do the same to your posts. That’s how you meet people here.
- You can also just send private messages to the people you follow, if that’s more your thing. Tumblr is yours. Be how you wanna be.
- Make your Tumblr look however you want. Custom header images, fonts, colors, all that. Use an animated GIF for you header image if you want. We can’t stop you.
Tumblr is yours. Welcome to Tumblr.
What's New in Version 6.5
Catch up on all your favorite Spring features, starting tonight with Tumblr 6.5.
Season 6.5 of Tumblr is now available to binge. Catch up on all your favorite features.
Remember: If you haven't used it, it's new to you!
6.5-01 REPLIES ARE BACK
Special guest: A delete button for unwanted and inappropriate notes on your original posts.
6.5-02 MESSAGING ICE BREAKERS
Gentle suggestions for things to talk about bring two Tumblrs together for the first time.
6.5-03 GIF POSTS
A brand new post type—the gif—shows up with its snazzy new GIF maker. Uh oh!
6.5-04 LIVE VIDEO
Kanvas, YouNow, YouTube, and Upclose move in with Tumblr. Hilarity ensues.
6.5-05 PHOTO SHARING IN MESSAGING
Conversations get a camera button and start making moves.
It has it's good and bad moments, but still fun to use
So far I haven't had any major issue, especially since the updates fixed any I did have. However, I'd like it so that I see the recent posts instead of the top posts when I go into the tags. It's a bit annoying having to adjust it when I go into my favorite tags and sometimes I get a message saying there's nothing there.
I'm not sure if anything can be done about the gross porn blogs that keep following me other than blocking them. Is there away to make it so that blacklists can work on mobile?
Other than that, I really enjoy browsing on the app more than the desktop since it's easier and faster for me. :)
Works great. Haven't any issues
Can't complain, the app is great. I haven't had any issues yet or can't think of any right now. I'm sure that I had a few hiccups here and there but nothing to worry about much.
There is nothing really bad about the way how the app works. Anyone can use it, it's easy to figure things out and I think it feels natural. Nothing is too expansive or too much, you know?
Anyways, if you're still reading this, download the app.. Write a review and move on.
The app has its good and bad moments, mostly bad. I've used the app for years and have always liked using it. But the past couple updates this past year or so have totally killed it. It's constantly crashing on me and at times I'll delete the app out of frustration but when I go to download it again it won't! The bloody app won't download at all and I've been trying to get it back on my phone for three days, I've even deleted other apps to get it back on and still nothing. I'm so upset with this, it's so much easier using it on my phone then my laptop but at this point I don't even think I want to use the app at all anymore.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 6.5
- Size: 74.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2016 Tumblr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.