Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Post whatever you want to your Tumblr. Follow other people who are doing the same. You’ll probably never be bored again.
• Post anything: Photos, GIFs, videos, quotes, chats, links, text—like we said, pretty much whatever.
• Make one blog or tons of blogs. Whatever ideas you have, Tumblr is your place to put them.
• Customize those blogs to look as beautiful or as weird as you want.
• Interact with other people on Tumblr by reblogging their posts. Experience the thrill of seeing your own posts reblogged by other people.
• Send fan mail, asks, and submissions to the blogs you love.
• Have fun. Finally.
What's New in Version 4.2
This release is more cosmopolitan and less crashy. How so?
• We added Chinese translations
• We reduced the number of crashes
I've had tumblr for almost exactly 4 years and I've never had an issue with the mobile app until those recent update. I love all the new features, don't get me wrong. However, the app closes/freezes at random. I HATE the auto refresh because I'll see a post that I'm interested in and then it's like gone "forever." Also, today I was logged out of my app out of nowhere and was unable to log back in. I would type in my email and password and it wouldn't work. And when I tried to change my password to see if it would work it said that my email wasn't recognize. I'm still logged in on my computer but what the heck guys? I even restarted my phone and deleted the app and re-downloaded it and I still couldn't log in. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Yall need to fix this.
Major MAJOR issues, please fix
Okay, so, after I updated to the most recent version of tumblr mobile, it worked fine for about a day, but then every time I would try to open the app it would automatically close back out to my home screen. I tried deleting the app and redownloading it to see if that would fix the problem, but then it wouldn't let me log in even though I had the right password and email. I even gave the app the benefit of doubt and tried having it send me an email to confirm whether my password was correct or not, only to have the app tell me that there was no account associated with my email. Right after this, the app began to automatically close out to my home screen again. Please, PLEASE fix this.
(I only rated this higher because I want it to be seen)
I'm not one to normally critique an app, but since the update, this app is terrible. I used tumblr quite a lot on my mobile, so you can see why this matters to me so much.
The app won't let login, even when I have all the correct login information. And once you close it and try to open it again, it crashes and won't let you open it until you redownload it. If you could please fix it, that would be very helpful, thank you.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 30, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 29.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tumblr, Inc.
- © 2015 Tumblr, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.