Tummy Trends: Constipation and Irritable Bowel Syndrome Tracker
By Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tummy Trends is your personal guide designed to track symptoms associated with constipation and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Easily enter symptoms, keep track of your meals, and select factors that may affect you. You can review your entries at any time or view them in a graph. This App also lets you share reports with your doctor if you’d like to do so. Keeping close tabs on your symptoms, treatments, diet, and activities may be helpful in discussions with your doctor.
Keep track of:
· Severity of symptoms
· Medications and treatments
· What you had for lunch and other details about your day
· Stress levels
· Fiber intake
· Water intake
· Stool form and appearance
· Days you were traveling
· Habits that may improve your symptoms
· What to discuss with your doctor
· Privacy settings
· Helpful encouragement and reminders
· An interactive graph to display and compare your entries
· Built-in e-mail function
· Helpful information on chronic constipation and IBS
· Add/Edit entries at any time
· Opt in to receive communication about chronic constipation or IBS
Takeda is not a healthcare provider. It does not render medical advice or services, and the information should never be used as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare provider. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a disease or health problem. You should instead always consult your physician or other healthcare provider for such medical advice or services.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
This update includes bug fixes and other minor performance improvements.
I like this app for tracking my BMs. I would like to see a couple fixes though.
1. When in calendar view it would be nice to see the days that I had a BM or the # of BMs that day.
2. There is a glitch where I cannot get to certain days that I forgot to log. I keep choosing Dec 7 and it switches to the 8, and again the 9th. This needs to be fixed, makes the app unusable.
3. It needs to allow you to enter the same treatment more than once a day.
I love the simple and sleek design of the app. However, I have some suggestions to make the app even better:
1. Have the date automatically move to the current date
2. Ability to enter a missed entry. I'm trying to enter one for yesterday, but am finding myself unable to even after completely exiting the app.
3. Ability to select more than one type of "look" for a BM.
4. Don't have a popup asking you to enter treatments, etc. it burdens the user more to have to exit out of that. I'd suggest just having that feature the first few times the app is used.
Other than that a great app! Simple and sleek. Makes it fairly easy to track your BMs.
Good but needs update
New review 3/1/15: still glitchy when it comes to the date. App never automatically changes to current date. Would be a 5-star app after a few changes.
Old review: Helpful app. Needs update. Wish I could customize entries a bit more.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 17, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TPNA
- © 2014 Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.