Tunable: Tuner, Metronome, and Recorder
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
◆◆ Now, over 700,000 people are using Tunable, the visual toolkit for musicians. ◆◆
"The best tuner on iOS and a pitch-perfect bargain for any musician." — MacLife
"A versatile swiss army knife of music apps" — Gizmodo
"Tunable shows musicians what pitch-perfect means as they play." — Engadget
"Tunable doesn't just tell you how you sound -- it shows you." — FastCoDesign
Tunable is a chromatic tuner, tone/chord generator, metronome, and recorder that helps you learn to play steadily, in tune, and on beat. Featuring a unique “tuning history” display for visualizing pitch over time, Tunable is the perfect toolkit for beginning to professional musicians.
◆ Learn to play in tune with sustained pitch history
Visualize how steadily you play or sing. As notes are held out, a white line draws how steady the pitch is. The straighter the line, the more consistent the pitch.
◆ Improve your ear with tone and chord generator
Need a reference tone or chord? Use the tone and chord generator to play and sustain chords with various tone options. Choose from different temperaments to hear how they compare.
◆ Keep tempo with an accurate and simple metronome
See the pulse with a visual metronome. View subdivision and current beat, with a large display and visual flash.
◆ Record and share
Record your practice and performances. Add reverb for a professional sound. Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, Dropbox and more.
• Large, colorful tuning indicator clearly shows when in tune (green fills the screen)
• Clear, visual tuner with note, octave, cents (+\-), and frequency (hz) display
• Tuning history to see how well you’re sustaining notes over time
• Especially suited for wind instruments and strings with note detection from Tuba to Piccolo (24hz to 15khz+)
• Horizontal and vertical tuning displays
• Adjustable A=440 reference tone
• Change between equal, just, pythagorean, and 18 other tuning temperaments
Tone and Chord Generator
• Chromatic Tone Generator with multiple tone options and sustain
• Play and sustain chords
• Auto Octave rounding for easy note access
• Large number display with visual flash to see the downbeat, subdivision, and pulse
• Adjust tempo, beats per measure, and subdivision
• See tempo markings to quickly jump between standard tempos
• Tempo Tap (tap metronome center to set a tempo)
• Continues to play when screen is locked or in the background
• Record and save unlimited recordings
• Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, DropBox, and more
• Highly accurate and responsive
• Transpose notes to any instrument
• AppleTV/AirPlay mirroring to an HDMI projector or TV on iPad2, iPhone4S, iPhone5
• Background Audio enables the metronome to continue playing when the screen is locked or closed.
• Dark and light themes
Tunable is especially great for wind and string instruments including:
• Guitar, Ukelele
• Piccolo, Flute
• Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon
• Eb, Bb/A Soprano Clarinet, Bass Clarinet
• Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone Saxophone
• Trumpet and Cornet
• French Horn
• Tenor and Bass Trombone
• Euphonium and Tuba
• Violin, Viola, Chello, and Bass
For the latest updates and to connect with the Tunable community:
• Follow @AffinityBlue on Twitter
• Become a fan of Tunable on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AffinityBlue
What's New in Version 1.4.6
- Want to use Tunable upside-down? Now you can! Turn your device upside down and it'll work!
- Tunable now has a better memory. Now, if you close the tone generator, it'll remember that and won't open it by default the next time you use the app.
- We fixed a few spelling mistakes and other minor pesky bugs.
Did you know each new version resets Tunable's rating? Please help by leaving a kind rating and review for this version. It really helps!
Highly accurate and versatile
I have owned many app tuners and this is my favorite by far. Besides a great visual tuner it is a metronome , recorder and can sustain any pitch in 4 octaves. Also you can record yourself with tune and/or metronome and listen back to check your time and pitch accuracy. I am amazed at what it can do! I recommend highly
Use it for all my music needs
I'm a bass, guitar, saxophone, piano, and cello player. This app really helps with intonation on all these instruments plus I can have an overtone when I play songs. The metronome is also amazing, but it's not the only thing that makes this app great!
Fantastic App for Musicians
It is definitely necessary to have this app... Make a good use of it and it helps you fix everything!! Already recommended it to my colleagues and they love it as well!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 22, 2016
- Version: 1.4.6
- Size: 26.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Seth Sandler
- © AffinityBlue
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.