Listen to all the music in your Dropbox account with the most advanced cloud player.
- See all your music organized by Artist, Album and Song
- Create playlists, automatically synced to all your devices
- Save music to your device and play any time -- even in Airplane Mode
- Browse folder by folder if you prefer
- Compatible with MP3 and M4A (AAC) audio files
- Instantly stream any song - no waiting for a download
- Fast forward and rewind tracks
- Play through a whole album
- Shuffle and repeat, or just play through every song in your Dropbox
- Listen in the background
- View album cover art as you listen
"Tunebox has been around for a while, but a recent redesign really makes it shine." - Lifehacker
Tunebox organizes the music in your Dropbox account, so you can browse by artist, album or song, and play with a full featured plmusic player.
The first time you run Tunebox, it asks you to help it find the folder where you keep your music. Then it finds all the audio files, indexes and organizes them for you. Start listening to music while it's doing this, and when it's done, you'll have your whole library on the go.
To use Tunebox's new offline mode, just tap the icon next to a song to save it for offline play. At the bottom of any album or directory, see how many of the songs are saved for offline, and save them all at once. Swipe a song or album to remove from your device.
- iOS 12 support
- Support for new iPhone screen sizes!
Thanks for using Tunebox! As always, please reach out with suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org). And if you enjoy the app, a positive rating in the App Store makes a huge difference to us.
Ratings and Reviews
Honestly the best!
There is no other app that does what Tunebox does as well as it is done here. While other apps have fancier interfaces some of them took over 14 hours to add 1/3 of my music. Tunebox only takes about 20 minutes to add all my music and I have a lot! Only thing I would like is a top played playlist feature. Thanks for making Tunebox for me to enjoy!
I had to try several play-songs-from-Dropbox apps before I found one that actually works (this one).
Does exactly what it's supposed to do.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.